Did you mean: 
MASalem
Paper Tape
Views: 2,948
Message 1 of 6

Several problems with P70-A

During the last few days I had some problems with my Lenovo P70-A

it does not open google play store.

Scheduled power on & off stopped working.

Alarm does not ring at all.

it starts to hang up and becomes very slow with games.

Also the same problem happened with my other phone A5000.

Sushilkumar
Punch Card
Views: 2,936
Message 2 of 6

Re: Several problems with P70-A

Lenovo is looking like an OEM which is very near to wind up from field of smart phone
I am using many desktops and laptops in my organisation there is not any suport provided from Lenovo. Me and my friends circle is having different models of Lenovo smartphones all maximum friends are having problem with their smartphones they visited different service centre many times. I also sent my phone to Chandigarh service centre they took one month to repair it they said that they have not any stock of spare parts so that they cannot repair the phone immediately .
I visited another service centre at Amritsar Punjab they also replied the same that they are not having stock in hand you have to submit the phone till the spare parts comes. It may take one week to 1 month. Today the phone is not a luxury thing it's a necessary requirement for each and every common man. Man without his phone becomes mindless legless or handless. It is very difficult to submit a phone to any service centre at any location for 15 days. Another thing is that Linovo is not having any own service centre other third party companies are providing there service.
So purchasing any Lenovo smartphone in India is the biggest mistake of customer.
Lenovo announced that they will release there 5.0 version of Android for PC 70 A phone till June 2015 but on 5th of July they changed their statement and give the next release time till September 2015 after completion of month of September Lenovo remove their next announcement month and they mentioned "to be announced" . This type of approach for OEM like Lenovo shows that they have lake of expertise and there Production. It also shows that lenovo is also not serious to support their customers
MASalem
Paper Tape
Views: 2,859
Message 3 of 6

the only solution was the hard reset for the mobile and format every thing

because the factory reset option in the android did not work

it seems that therer was a virus that infected the both mobiles

I hope if Lenovo customer services investigate this issue

chrisjudej
Punch Card
Views: 2,446
Message 4 of 6

I happened to buy a P70A last year, and every thing was good until the Lollipop update came, and when that came, it took away all the good features of the phone,not like someone the forum had commented that they Lenovo had informed that some cosmetic features like double tap wake screen, gesture control and casting would be lost, on the update screen, no i am talking about some basic features like the phone battery which does not even last a day if my calls were in excess of 60 - 70, it just drains to 10% after which it is only good to kept in the pocket and the very reason a phone with a large capacity battery is purchased so that it stays powered for long and doesn't drain out, then the brightness keeps increasing and decreasing gradually, I have no clue why, and the Service centre also has no clue why, and they are saying that there is nothing wrong with phone, Contacts keep disappearing regularly, suddenly, which has to be restored through "sync it" every time it gets lost, the Interface looks like cheap stock android, which is already available on any VFM brands like micromax, lava etc, why do we have to buy branded phones, It doesn't even have a wallpaper / theme changer and some contemporary models like K3 Note, Vibe P1 and P1M have properly developed user interfaces, the one on P70A is like S#!? Why do you have to launch a phone at all Lenovo with all these flaws if you cant fix them, or have we been fools to have bought your mobiles ?

Sushilkumar
Punch Card
Views: 2,140
Message 5 of 6

Lenove service centers and customer care are big lollypop (candy) shop. they do nothing.

Highlighted
Bela2019
What's DOS?
Views: 515
Message 6 of 6

Screenlock - is it forever?

Hello,

I started to use the screenlocj function on my P70 but sometimes it is very inconvenient... Is it true that if I can not turn off this function, only if i do a compelte hard reset? Thanks for any help.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals