Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anayatqazi
What's DOS?
Views: 934
Message 521 of 527

Re: VoLTE in Vibe P1

We need a volte update

Admin note; post merged in, subject edited.

Highlighted
TejasKothari
Paper Tape
Views: 724
Message 522 of 527

that was very sad who buy lenovo vibe p1a42, they expense this money to company like redmi or samsung that people now using volte on that phone this time but it was sad for lenovo user, next time i have to think and buy that lenovo company product next time like laptop and phone if they no more support on software next time this problem arrise on laptop software that time lenovo company say we don't more support that product like hardware part then people have to buy dublicate product because the company have no longer support this product, lenovo is not stable company not success on mobile next time think 100 time and then buy product from lenovo specialy for new user who first time experience this product first check that product and buy, i specialy says that people try other company then lenovo if you buy mobile smartphone.

TejasKothari
Paper Tape
Views: 724
Message 523 of 527

your new customer in danger if you no longer support on very expensive product people are not to continue with company like you,

or that was not our problem that you got not success on volte in vibe p1 its your problem to solw and give proper answer on it, we are not success on it is not a answer people are not foolish they see how company beehive to customer on there expensive purchased product,

SMART11
Paper Tape
Views: 578
Message 524 of 527

VoLTE

Lenovo P1m phones has not a volte support. So please kindly send volte update.

Prateek6
Paper Tape
Views: 369
Message 525 of 527

I will never ever purchase any lenovo smartphones and never suggest other people too ...
Prateek6
Paper Tape
Views: 367
Message 526 of 527

I will never ever buy a lenovo product and make I'll make sure no one will buy your product in my society......
me_anuj1979
Paper Tape
Views: 183
Message 527 of 527

Please demo volte provisioned flag off enable

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals