Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo PhonesP2 [P2a42] Smartphones
All Forum Topics
Options

3 Posts

02-12-2017

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

5 Signins

23 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 23
  • Message 1 of 3

AMOLED screen burn-in after 3 weeks use

2017-02-12, 14:50 PM

I've had my Lenovo P2 for 3 weeks now. I have it set to 25% brightness (never any higher apart from when I watch a film). I was changing the wallpaper last night and noticed a screen burn issue. The most noticeable part is the navigation keys. They are clearly visible when a solid colour is displayed on the screen. The status bar is also affected. If I pull the notification panel down I can see the burn-in of the phone signal bar and I can see a horizontal line where the bottom of the status bar would have finished. I have never noticed an issue on any other AMOLED phone I've owned. I just think it's annoying how it could happen in just 3 weeks and with the brightness set so low. Why isn't there an option to change the colour of icons? I think every phone with AMOLED should have that option as white is the worst colour for AMOLED.

Options

470 Posts

06-02-2013

Malaysia

824 Signins

10449 Page Views

• Views: 10449
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: AMOLED screen burn-in after 3 weeks use

2017-02-13, 1:50 AM

This is the first report regarding screen burn. 

I wish next OTA, LeMoto to consider black background for all stock menus, settings, notifications, app drawer, etc.

"Black is the new White"

Options

19 Posts

05-13-2017

India

56 Signins

755 Page Views

• Views: 755
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: AMOLED screen burn-in after 3 weeks use

2017-09-10, 8:03 AM

hii i am facing this issue on my lenovo p2 , when i watch videos it looks like burn in pixels when it comes to black image...if i set black wallpaper the lower part of my phone looks burn-in...plz help me fix this...

Admin note; post merged in, subject edited.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms