Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo PhonesP2 [P2a42] Smartphones
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

07-11-2017

India

2 Signins

45 Page Views

• Views: 45
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo P2 Awesome Charging Features

2017-07-11, 15:44 PM

There are few wonderful features in the phone which works only while charging it.

The phone wakes up when it is picked up. This awesome feature was in my previous phone Moto x and I am very used to it. Give that double tab to knock doesn't work always this is a convinent feature and big battery is a boost for this feature

The phone screen starts blinking and shows timewith black back ground. This is another awesome feature which was there in my Moto x this is very suitable for amoled displays and P2 has one.

Can anyone tell me if we can activate these feature while the phone is not being charged??

Options

48 Posts

07-01-2017

India

77 Signins

721 Page Views

• Views: 721
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo P2 Awesome Charging Features

2017-07-12, 6:02 AM
1. Double tap works fine in my P2 device.Pls make sure it is turned on via Settings->Feature->Knock to light.
When screen gets locked/off double tap lights up the phone enabling you to unlock+shows any notifications(if you have hidden contents shows as "hidden' etc)
2.Also have you looked at Enabling LED notification light in Settings->Display->LED notification. This is for showing you led blinking for missed calls,sms,email,others . IMHO useful feature.
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms