Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The__Hoff
Fanfold Paper
Views: 21,499
Message 1 of 13

Lenovo P2 - Cases

Do Lenovo plan to partner with any companies to produce a line of cases for their phones? Barring some tat on eBay and Amazon there is literally nothing in the market to support your users.

If you take Google's example, we would expect to find some good quality cases to be available on launch to protect the investment we've made. Partnering with someone like Incipio, Krussel, Poetic, MoKo, Caseology or Spigen would give much more confidence that you as a manufacturer are supporting your customers.

Thanks

Hornets_Nest
SCSI Port
Views: 21,363
Message 2 of 13

Re: Lenovo P2 - Cases

I'll be honest I'm not the kind of person who wraps his phone up in cotton wool though I do take care of all my gadgets and have sold my last two handsets in 'as new' condition. I've always used gel cases to make the phone a little more grippy (and the P2 is a heavy unit which you don't want to drop) and to prevent scratches. I have just recieved a clear one from Belgium (eBay) which looks OK and not cheap at all - all for around £5 - manufactured in China just like the phone.  

mick9
SCSI Port
Views: 21,354
Message 3 of 13

I've ordered a folio case phone ebay in germay for £15 . Not cheap i know , but we dont have a lot of choice at the moment so its take it or leave it . I'll post some pix when it arrives so you can have a look .  Here's one fromthe store to start off Smiley Very Happys-l1600.jpg

mick9
SCSI Port
Views: 21,329
Message 4 of 13

Hope its ok , mine said delivery by Thursday .. never said which one though lol Smiley Very Happy
mick9
SCSI Port
Views: 21,223
Message 5 of 13

case arrived today , fits like a glove and all the holes line up perfectly and a free screen protector . would reccomend the seller too .. Lenovo-P2-Bundle-Set-black-Bookstyle-Case-Screen-Protector ebay

mick9
SCSI Port
Views: 21,153
Message 6 of 13

eBay seller in Germany has gel cases and screen protectors, plastic and tempered glass . Have a look back through posts to find the thread on cases , I posted a link to them in it Smiley Happy

Admin note; post merged in, subject edited.

Hornets_Nest
SCSI Port
Views: 21,112
Message 7 of 13

This was bought on eBay from a vendor in Belgium - it was less that £5 inc P&Pgel.JPG

john-carson
Punch Card
Views: 21,068
Message 8 of 13

Thanks guys, I've screen protectors on their way from Amazon and although its not ideal I got a neoprene pouch yesterday. It was listed as iPhone 6+ and is a nice size so at least we are mobile again. 

hornets nest, do you have a link to the gel cases? 

Only had the phone a few days but I'm really liking it overall, changed from a standard MotoG4 (2GB RAM) Screen is lovely and the battery life is superb, it lasted 48 hours (Down to 25%) which included a full three hour session setting up and fairly busy (for me) two working days and two overnights. There are things about the Moto I miss though, the Moto display and less tweaked OS being the main things.

Hornets_Nest
SCSI Port
Views: 21,051
Message 9 of 13

This is the eBay link to the gel case I bought:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291869535940?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&var=590978430750&ssPageName=STRK...

john-carson
Punch Card
Views: 21,010
Message 10 of 13

@Hornets_Nest wrote:

This is the eBay link to the gel case I bought

Thanks HN, one on the way.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors