Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dinox
Punch Card
Views: 5,072
Message 11 of 20

Re: Lenovo P2 sensor ,audio and interface problems

The biggest problem is that there is no sign of work in progress by Lenovo

Currently Lenovo is not providing the answers you would expect.

Hornets_Nest
SCSI Port
Views: 5,068
Message 12 of 20

I had this update this morning on Fb:

Update.JPG

siliconageman
Paper Tape
Views: 4,958
Message 13 of 20

this is not the case with every p2 out there... try to replace your device under warranty 

puspakkb
Paper Tape
Views: 4,873
Message 14 of 20

I am also have the same distorted audio issue. After a video recording, when you play the video, the video comes good, but the sound is all pathetic. I don't know this is a basic feature and how lenovo did not do proper testing before releasing the product , that also Rs: 17999 price.

This would be my last phone from Lenovo. Don't trust these chinese brands any more. No product quality.

They are only releasing buggy and bogus products every alternate in the market without quality.

Stay away from Chinese phones.

Armitch
What's DOS?
Views: 4,250
Message 15 of 20

Sorry if this is in wrong place but I'm new I've just purchased the P2 and I'm very happy with it but I've noticed when listening to music the sound only comes out if one earphone

Is this because it is mono or can you adjust it?

radicbozo
Punch Card
Views: 4,242
Message 16 of 20

Hi Armitch. 

Never noticed that kind of bug on mine. Just maybe a little to poor output on earphones. Check your earphone jack, try to clean it gently with something soft, like earsticks, check if your earphones are plugged in completely. I know, when you have new phone, maybe you afraid to push earphones little harder. You should hear click when it is plugged completely. 

vinodninan
Paper Tape
Views: 3,710
Message 17 of 20

I also have the same problem. When I play a video or try to attend a call on speaker, its not at all legible. Please help.

ilya_soer
Paper Tape
Views: 3,439
Message 18 of 20

Hello, im recently bought the phone and noticed that headphone sound is not very loud. I had found the solution on xda-developers site to manual edit config file but device rooting procedure is mandatory in this case. Could you please add the feature to increase maximum sound volume in a new build ? 

However the phone is amazing !)

gustavorodrigue1
SCSI Port
Views: 3,132
Message 19 of 20

Hello everyone, Lenovo Forum! Here in Brazil we are having the same problem in audio pickup (recorder in the many apps), in Vibe K6 models. I noticed that you have already received the update for Android 7.0 Nougat, correct? On what date was the update released? Please can anybody tell me if the software update completely fixed this serious problem? I thank the attention.

Urilequerfren
Paper Tape
Views: 2,729
Message 20 of 20

I also have problems with the audio connector, several times a day it stops working, not identifying if the headset is connected or disconnected. I need to restart the device for it to work again. I'm from Brazil and I bought this smartphone on Aliexpress, I hope Lenovo solves this problem or it will be my first and last phone of this brand.

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals