10-28-2017

ID

5 Signins

72 Page Views

• Views: 72
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo P2 speaker sound cracking

2018-01-20, 15:14 PM

Hi, the sound output of my the speaker is cracking. It sounds like "zzzkzkzkhhh" when playing music, regardless the volume level. The higher the volume of the music playing, the harder the cracking sounds. I can hear the music but along with it, the crack is also appear. No cracking sound whan using headset. I already did the diagnostic test for the sound, the ring tone which is the test played is also cracking. However, there is no way to judge the sound quality since the test only asked if I hear the ring tone plays. I have nougat version. Can someone please help me resolve the issue? Thank you. 

Options

473 Posts

08-28-2017

PH

217 Signins

5446 Page Views

• Views: 5446
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo P2 speaker sound cracking

2018-01-22, 21:02 PM

wrote:

Hi, the sound output of my the speaker is cracking. It sounds like "zzzkzkzkhhh" when playing music, regardless the volume level. The higher the volume of the music playing, the harder the cracking sounds. I can hear the music but along with it, the crack is also appear. No cracking sound whan using headset. I already did the diagnostic test for the sound, the ring tone which is the test played is also cracking. However, there is no way to judge the sound quality since the test only asked if I hear the ring tone plays. I have nougat version. Can someone please help me resolve the issue? Thank you. 

Hi adhityafernando,

We understand how important it is for you to have your concern addressed. We're here to help. When did it start happening? Since you have already tested the device with headset and the concern is not appearing, it would be best to have it checked by our service centre. Kindly check this link.

Regards,
Tim
Moto-Lenovo Support

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete