Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
LenovoAreScam
Paper Tape
Views: 249
Message 1 of 1

Lenovo Scam. You buy a phone and it's forever theirs.

I read all the topics on the internet and since there is no official response from Lenovo with a satisfying answer I'll open this topic twice. Once here and once on the XDA forum. Why not on Reddit too? So Lenovo tricks you into buying a phone, in this case, Lenovo P2 and then locks the bootloader giving you a chance to consider your choice? =) This is already fishy. If I am a developer (or just an ordinary user, doesn't really matter) I am supposed to be able and use the phone the way I want to. I already bought it from your company. I already paid you once. Now you are asking me to wait 14 more days? I was about to write a blog post on my blog to show the world how generous Lenovo is. They are letting you rethink your choice. So I did wait for 14 days. The fourteen days count down timer elapsed and is now time to unlock my device. Guess what? Lenovo are playing with you and your hard-earned money. It's about to turn into a political question. Let's not make more free content for their website. You can read the rest on my blog. I won't ever buy Lenovo products again.

p2 > Developer Options > OEM Unlocking > ENABLE > OK > Next > Lenovo ID without permission (Account settings).

I read all the topics on the entire Internet and I have enough material to trash you out. Normally I wouldn't do such a thing but I really hate unfair and dishonest actions from big corps trying to steal user data and keep the user hooked to their crappy deal.  You manufacture a great device and then **bleep** on the users by making them stuck with your bloatware software full of tracking apps and unsupported android versions. Get your **bleep** straight! I don't care if you are going to put your servers ON or OFF again. You are gonna get trashed out hard this time. The last time from XDA wasn't enough. If the servers don't go online I'm selling this crappy phone because I don't need it. My privacy is on the first place. Back to LG G3.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors