Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kiruba17
Paper Tape
Views: 10,687
Message 1 of 9

MY FRONT CAMERA NOT WORKING

IT SAYS UNFORTUNATELY IT HAS STOPPED.... I HAD TRIED AFTER RESETTING THE HANDSET.....Screenshot_20170904-114144.jpeg

Moto_Venice
Bit Torrent
Views: 10,611
Message 2 of 9

Re: MY FRONT CAMERA NOT WORKING

Hi kiruba17, 

Let's do a Clear Cache and Clear Data on the Camera App. Go to Settings> Apps> Camera> Storage> Clear Cache and Data. Let me know how it goes. 

Regards, 

Venice 

Moto-Lenovo Support 

kiruba17
Paper Tape
Views: 10,594
Message 3 of 9

i had done many times... after doing clear data and cache, the camera app restarts as snapit5.8 , then rear camera is working fine but when i switch to front camera its blackout and the error appears >unfortunately stopped<

Moto_Venice
Bit Torrent
Views: 10,566
Message 4 of 9

@kiruba17 wrote:

i had done many times... after doing clear data and cache, the camera app restarts as snapit5.8 , then rear camera is working fine but when i switch to front camera its blackout and the error appears >unfortunately stopped<

Try performing a Reset on the device. You can do it on Settings or perform a Hard Reset.  See this link for instructions and make sure to back up your data before doing a Reset. 

-Venice 

kiruba17
Paper Tape
Views: 10,551
Message 5 of 9

i had tried two options in resetting the phone with your link...but when i switch to front camera it says the "camera has stopped"... what will i do...

Moto_Venice
Bit Torrent
Views: 10,533
Message 6 of 9

@kiruba17 wrote:

i had tried two options in resetting the phone with your link...but when i switch to front camera it says the "camera has stopped"... what will i do...

In this case, I would suggest sending in this device for a repair on the nearest Service Centre in your area. Here's our 

Lenovo Service Provider full list: https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/documents/ht118678. Let me know. 

-Venice 
TamilselviDN
What's DOS?
Views: 5,362
Message 7 of 9

I did the same but nothing happened
Former Employee
Views: 5,316
Message 8 of 9

@TamilselviDN wrote:
I did the same but nothing happened

If you did the factory reset then you will need to send it for repair.

Regards,
Daisy
Moto-Lenovo Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums

Nhalyn
What's DOS?
Views: 1,227
Message 9 of 9

Hi good day I just noticed that there is no front camera on my device . Only back camera is working there is no switch to front camera. But before I used to use the front . Please help me thank you 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors