Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Fanfold Paper
Message 1 of 6 (517 Views)

Theme Manager?

play store says bad app so i havr disabled it but cannot uninstall it.

Anyone else got same?

Thanks.

Topics: 8
Kudos: 150
Solutions: 57
Message 2 of 6 (455 Views)

Re: Theme Manager?

Yeah, It's a common issue. You cannot uninstall it since it is a system app. For the time being keep it disabled. But inorder to change wallpaper you need to enable it again.

If I helped you HIT KUDOS

If I solved Your issue Mark it as Solution                                                                                               

Serial Port
Message 3 of 6 (424 Views)

It is not a real solution.
Message 4 of 6 (407 Views)

Paradigms wrote:
It is not a real solution.

Hi Paradigms,

No, it is not a "real" solution, but as ommon4u1 mentioned, the Theme Manager/Theme Center issue is a common problem. Lenovo is working on fixing it.  Until a fix is available, thank you for your patience. The suggestion provided is the best option at the moment. There is a similar discussion HERE.

I hope this helps.

English    Deutsche     Español     Português     Русскоязычное

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please click the "Accept As Solution" button.

I am not employed by Lenovo or Microsoft. I am a volunteer.

SpywareHammer

Serial Port
Message 5 of 6 (296 Views)

[ Edited ]

Deaar Community Moderator,

Thanks for your answer. I have read the link, including all messages. But I see that there is no solution. I try to be patient untill you'll fix the issue. Additionaly, please dont forget that we (as P1a42 users) have a lots of issue about our phone. Please make more effort to fix our problem emergency. Please help us. I dont wait Nougat Update! I want to just a patch to fix the issues. You know that we have to use our phone with all functions but we cant.

Can you write when we have a fixing patch?

Message 6 of 6 (285 Views)

Hi Paradigms,

It must be frustrating for you and other phone owners to go through this, but the Moderators are here only to make sure community rules are followed and to direct members' posts to the most appropriate forum. This is a peer-to-peer discussion forum provided by Lenovo so that members can share experiences and help each other regarding Lenovo products and services. Forum Moderators are customers like you and are volunteers on the forum. We have no way of escalating tech support or customer support cases. I wish you the best of luck in having your issues resolved soon.

English    Deutsche     Español     Português     Русскоязычное

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please click the "Accept As Solution" button.

I am not employed by Lenovo or Microsoft. I am a volunteer.

SpywareHammer

Top kudoed Authors