Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kunal1518
Paper Tape
Views: 722
Message 1 of 6

Unable To Receive calls and outgoing calls

Recently I have open the admin menu and I change radio band by mistake and now I can't place calls and receive calls on my lenovo P2 device and yes internet is also not working properly.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 705
Message 2 of 6

Re: Unable To Receive calls and outgoing calls

@Kunal1518 wrote:

Recently I have open the admin menu and I change radio band by mistake and now I can't place calls and receive calls on my lenovo P2 device and yes internet is also not working properly.

Hi Kunal1518,

Thank you for writing to us, sorry about the ongoing trouble you have been facing. Can we try doing 'Reset Network Settings' first? To do so—Go to Settings > Back up and Reset > Reset Network Settings. Hope this helps!

Regards,

Swaraj

Lenovo Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Kunal1518
Paper Tape
Views: 686
Message 3 of 6

No i have done this, but there is no effect, but now i have solved my problem using adb fastboot 

Thank you for your help.

mikeioannina
What's DOS?
Views: 655
Message 4 of 6

Hi, I have the same issue, could you please post the solution?

Highlighted
Kunal1518
Paper Tape
Views: 644
Message 5 of 6

I have downloaded the minimal adb fastboot from the google and install ot on the pc, bowopen the developer option in the mobile settings menu and click on usb debugging, now connect your mobile with the pc via usb cable and u can now see the local disk name folder and from there install the usb drivers not magic remember that dontd install the magic named exe file insatall only, and then open the adb fastboot and type the commands, u can see the complete video on youYouTi have done the procedure by seeing the video on YouTube... It will help u a lot, if u need any further assistance u can contact on my mail:

kunalaggarwal731999@gmail

nandhul30
Paper Tape
Views: 77
Message 6 of 6

can please share the youtube link address. my k6 power model shows the same problem.. i cant make any calls (both incoming and outgoing) in my phone but mobile data and message is working fine

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors