Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lenovo Employee ReneLi
Lenovo Employee
Views: 1,911
Message 1 of 10

Very useful PC-end android phone assistant tool - Lenovo Moto Smart Assistant

Here  is an interesting software : Lenovo Moto Smart Assistant (LMSA). It's a PC-end software can be installed on any Windows PC. 

hone.png
homeinfo.png

Install LMSA on your PC, and connect your andriod phone with your PC by USB cable. You can manager your phone throuth PC-end software. You  can import photo, misuc, video to you phone. And also export data to PC. Also you can write SMS on PC and send to your mobile contact person. You can backing up your phone, and restore your phone. You can flash your phone when your phone can not booted (lenovo  moto phone only) etc....

LMSA will install an app into your phone, you can check your phone statues by this app. Also do some hardware checking to test your phone working status. 

For more information click here.

To download LMSA click here

Treboeth
HDMI
Views: 1,876
Message 2 of 10

Re: Very useful PC-end android phone assistant tool - Lenovo Moto Smart Assistant

It is a useful piece of software, but I think Lenovo customers would rather have security updates and software updates for their phones.

Lenovo Employee ReneLi
Lenovo Employee
Views: 1,769
Message 3 of 10

Re: Very useful PC-end android phone assistant tool - Lenovo Moto Smart Assistant

we are security updates
ustas
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,766
Message 4 of 10

please explain how this tool fixes Wifi vulnerability covered by Android Nov 6 2017 Security patch

ykcmaster
Punch Card
Views: 1,693
Message 5 of 10

It doesn't

Andaka
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,413
Message 6 of 10

I checked this software with my new Tab 4 8 Plus (TB-8704F) device, but after a succesfull app backup and reading the full user guide I still don't know if it saves the data of the application (settings, progress, etc.), or just the installer (apk) files. On my PC a huge MABK files is created and I can't check the content. What is inside that backup?

Thanks in advance,

András.

:a:
Andaka
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,168
Message 7 of 10

It's simply unbelievable that after one month there isn't answer to my dead simple question.
Highlighted
Andaka
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,078
Message 8 of 10

So I help to Lenovo (and the community) with the answer: no, it doesn't save settings, just the applications (apk files). Not a big suprise, but must to know.
Python05
Blue Screen Again
Views: 465
Message 9 of 10

Hi everyone, Can any one help me with following:

I was taking a backup of my phone using Lenovo Smart Assistance. I started backup with all fields(Contacts, SMS, ETC) selected, but when it was taking backup of Music. I cancled the backup process as i didn't wanted music tobe backedup.

Now in Restore option, it is not showing me the backup file, but there is a 5.* GB of .mabk file at destination folder i selected for backup.

I tried to import that file, but as soon as i import that .mabk file, Application goes into not responding state and i have to end task it from task manager. Also i saw that Lenovo smart assistance was not having any read or write speed during this not responding state(So i guess, it was not importing anything in background too).

Unfortunately I factory reset my phone, knowing that backup is there. There are few document files i need to get from that backup.

Can any one HELP!

Python05
Blue Screen Again
Views: 425
Message 10 of 10

Is any lenovo smart assistance developer have any time or knowledge who can help me with above problem, Please!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors