Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Welcome to the Forums!

Welcome to Lenovo's Peer-to-Peer Discussion Community!
Please note our guidelines. How to register and login and Community FAQs.

Help Lenovo Shape the Future of PCs

Take the ownership survey. Share your ideas with our product team

Community Spotlight

Visit the Community Blog

Are you ready for Windows 10?

Get to know Windows 10
Visit the Windows 10 Support Center
Token Ring
0 Kudos

ThinkPad Themes - Wallpapers - Screensavers - Win7 logon - icons .. here u have

Hi there ,

i wanted to share with u themes - screensavers - wallpapers - icons - sounds  ..etc. 

DOWNLOAD - Think7 Theme  which i did by myself  for windows 7 , icons are totally my design inspired from old ibm tp and new icons. but as u ll see i coudlnt integrate icons and cursors inside .themepack file to have them alltogether. when i do that theme doesnt recognise icons and cursors. if u have the solution and to make them inside one .themepack file pls feedback me. 

DOWNLOAD - Extra Pack which contains other themes - wallpapers - screensavers - icons and ..etc.

thank you.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
+ ThinkPad X201 3626-FBG / Intel Core i5 M520 2.4Ghz / DDR3 8Gb / Intel SSD 730 Series 240Gb / 12.1" WXGA 1280x800px / Dual boot Win7 Pro x64 - Ubuntu 14.04 LTS 64bit + X200 Ultrabase + ThinkVision L2250p
Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Re: ThinkPad Themes - Wallpapers - Screensavers - Win7 logon - icons .. here u have

thanks for the share but i'm sure it'll help users if you upload some photos ( preview )

http://www.krasotaiskusstva.com
Token Ring
0 Kudos

Re: ThinkPad Themes - Wallpapers - Screensavers - Win7 logon - icons .. here u have

here are some screenshots i hope it helps,  theme will look like this :

http://img718.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=35108389.png

but i couldnt printscreen the windows welcome screen , it looks like default thinkpad laptop which has win7 installed inside. 

and i downloaded wallpapers and themes , screensavers ..etc.  from other sites here given in the forum and i collected. 

have fun.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
+ ThinkPad X201 3626-FBG / Intel Core i5 M520 2.4Ghz / DDR3 8Gb / Intel SSD 730 Series 240Gb / 12.1" WXGA 1280x800px / Dual boot Win7 Pro x64 - Ubuntu 14.04 LTS 64bit + X200 Ultrabase + ThinkVision L2250p
Highlighted
Punch Card
0 Kudos

Thinkpad Windows 7 theme file

I did a clean install of my Vista 32bit to a Windows 7 64bit.

I dont have the recovery partitions anymore that was holding the thinkpad icon theme files and was wondering where I can download the vista thinkpad theme files online?

Reputable sources direct from Lenovo and no shady third party links please.

Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Re: Thinkpad Windows 7 theme file

[ Edited ]

check previous messages and/or this board

Punch Card
0 Kudos

Is there a Lenovo distributed version instead of third party sites? I guess I can extract it off my coming X201.
Community Moderator
0 Kudos

have you searched "photos board"?

as i remember it includes themese somewhere in this board.

Punch Card
0 Kudos

Yes I have, its being linked in this thread. However the file is being shared by a third party on rapidshare and I was wondering if Lenovo has an official link somewhere.

Its ok I will probably just extract the theme off my X201 when it arrives. I think the Thinkpad device experience for Windows 7 package has theme files in it too but it includes a lot of bloatware. I will look into that later.

Community Moderator
0 Kudos

feel free to download the theme from the link above.

and i couldn't find any theme "officially" by the way.

Token Ring
0 Kudos

@onethinkpaduser

i was also searching for IBM or Lenovo made theme for thinkpads for win 7 but i had theme only for vista and IBM theme for xp. i did that theme as same as other releases, sounds , are same with IBM made theme but i changed icon myself with new design mix old and new.

if there is new release of theme which comes with new think brand laptops i would like to have it =)

so pls when u get your x201 could u share it with us ?

thank you =)