Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rasto01
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,394
Message 1 of 4

700 15ISK - Lenovo settings - startup, uninstall

Good day, I have Lenovo Ideapat 15ISK 700, I tried to solve problem with not automatically start battery charge to 60% with that, that i moved lenovo settings icon to startup folder via run - shell:startup, after this program started automatically and i manually setted up charging, but problem started with updating lenovo settings to lenovo companion and later to lenovo vantage. These icons I did not  move to startup folder, but with start pc, always start lenovo settings and then there i can not set up anything, because it recommend me to continue with lenovo vantage to set it up. This is annoying to click and "install" lenovo vantage and there to set up, therefore i wanted to remove lenovo settings from startup, but icon, which i moved there disappeared and no icon is there anymore. What should i do, I uninstalled every lenovo software from pc hoping, that it will help, but problem persists, lenovo settings after every start of pc install automatically and runs after startup again, what should I do with that, thank you.

Mod's Edit: System model added to the front of Subject line to improve visibility / clarity.

marvbro
Paper Tape
Views: 1,019
Message 2 of 4

Re: 700 15ISK - Lenovo settings - startup, uninstall

I HAVE RECENTLY GOTTEN A PROBLEM WITH VANTAGE TRYING TO START OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I WISH TO UNINSTALL IT AND THEN RE-INSTALL IT.
HOW DO I DO THAT IN WINDOWS 10?
Lenovo Employee hzfdbd
Lenovo Employee
Views: 963
Message 3 of 4

@rasto01, Does lenovo setting appeare icon in start menu?

If so, you could uninstall it by right click the lenovo setting icon?

And what is your OS version?

Lenovo Employee hzfdbd
Lenovo Employee
Views: 958
Message 4 of 4

@marvbro,
You could try to uninstall it by right click the vantage icon in start menu and select to uninstall it
Reboot the system.
And open windows store and search vantage and select to install it

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors