cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Blindf8th
Punch Card
Views: 757
Message 1 of 3

Access Connections Software (easy one I hope)

Hello,

I have had quite a bit of exposure recently in setting up templates and configuring laptop systems with the Access Connections software and only have one question that I have yet to identify in documentation or through testing and that is...

Is it possible to prevent users of the application from unchecking the radio box for a profile we we have applied to them?  I have tested with the export options (disable options and exports), but nothing (GPO settings included) seem to allow me to gray out the radio check box so the profile is forced.  Is this possible to do?  If so, how?

Thank you for any assistance or direction you can provide.  So far the application seems to work pretty good when transitioning between profiles and this would relally help us lock down the profile being used.

Thanks,

Blind 

Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 615
Message 2 of 3

Re: Access Connections Software (easy one I hope)

Unfortunately, that is not possible.  The user always has the option to check/uncheck profiles.

Blindf8th
Punch Card
Views: 599
Message 3 of 3

Re: Access Connections Software (easy one I hope)

Thank you very much for the response.  I read everything I could find and never came across an answer to this.  Much appreciated sir.

Blind

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors