cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aburnsbkk
Fanfold Paper
Views: 285
Message 1 of 3

How to Configure Camera Settings on Vantage (Brightness, contrast, colour, hue, gamma etc)

I have recently noticed that I cannot configure my built in camera with the new Vantage. I can only set the ''Daytime Color Temperature" and the ''Color Temperature in Eye care Mode''. Microphone is ok but no video settings. See attachment. I do a lot of online teaching and my students see me as a fluorescent, day-glo tomato!!! How can I configure my cameramanually?

Many thanks.

Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 196
Message 2 of 3

Re: How to Configure Camera Settings on Vantage (Brightness, contrast, colour, hue, gamma etc)

Sorry for this trouble.  We will check it.  Meanwhile you could try going back to previous version of Vantage by following the instructions here:

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Vantage-Knowledge-Base/New-version-of-Lenovo-Vantage-is-missing-...

Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 146
Message 3 of 3

Re: How to Configure Camera Settings on Vantage (Brightness, contrast, colour, hue, gamma etc)

We confirmed this is a bug in the new Vantage version.  We will fix it in the next version which will be released in September.  Until then, I think you should go back to previous version by following the steps in my previous message.  Sorry for this trouble.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors