Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aretikap
Punch Card
Views: 2,007
Message 1 of 5

Lenovo Companion problem

I tried to open lenovo companion and do the optimization but i failed due to a problem that lenovo companion has encountered. i restarted my laptop twice but the problem still exist. Also, i unistalled it and installed again but nothing happened. What else should i do to fix the problem  ?

sclexman
Bit Torrent
Views: 1,976
Message 2 of 5

Re: Lenovo Companion problem

What version of Companion on your machine?

Latest companion is 3.58.0.0  . 8/11/2016

System Interface Foundation is 1.0.062.00 7/1/2016. digital sig  May 26, 2016.

Get current and report back.  These versions work, finally.

Aretikap
Punch Card
Views: 1,948
Message 3 of 5

i have the latest version from windows store. I can't find any other details of the version. Here is a screenshot of the message i get everytime i try to open it Capture.JPG

Thomasin34
What's DOS?
Views: 1,902
Message 4 of 5

I am having the same issue, I restored my system today and when I went to open the companion afterward it was having the error. My windows also wasn't getting the Anniversary update, luckily, Microsoft had a tool for this but the point is I shouldn't have had to download it, but not sure if thats Lenovo's fault.

Aretikap
Punch Card
Views: 1,890
Message 5 of 5

i had a problem with a sudden black screen in my laptop after the anniversary update so i tried to recover my laptop in initial condition (with onekey recovery app) . Everything seems to be fixed now and also the app after updating the bios from this link http://support.lenovo.com/nl/el/products/Laptops-and-netbooks/Yoga-Series/yoga-500-15isk/80R6/0068GM... . Do you know how to stop specific updates in windows ? the only setting i know is to set metered connection on so as to stop any update due to possible charges

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors