Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Blue Screen Again
Message 1 of 11 (1,761 Views)

Lenovo Solution center intallation and/or update problem under Windows 7 64-bit

For some time I am trying to install new version of Lenovo Solution Center 3.4.002  or to update from version 3.3.004 under Windows 7 64-bit. But there is no success.

When I try to update or install i get error message as following:

"This version of the Lenovo Solution Center program can only be installed on select Lenovo computers. This setup can not continue."

The same message appears when I try to update it or to do installation the I have downloaded from official Lenovo support web site for my notebook.

The notebook I own is new and all parts inside it are the sam as the first day I bought is. THE MODEL IS: V310 - 80SY. OS> Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Please help me to find solution and to install new version of Lenovo Solution Center because on the suppor web site it is criticall update.

Below is attached printscreen.

Thanks in advance.

Bit Torrent
Message 2 of 11 (1,665 Views)

Re: Lenovo Solution center intallation and/or update problem under Windows 7 64-bit

[ Edited ]

Several users have seen the error message while trying to install Lenovo Solution Center(LSC).

===

(1) Your support page shows NO LSC.

(2)Your system update page probably shows LSC [critical update]. 

(3) LSC may not support notebooks.

=

If under warranty, call the support center for assistance. 

Blue Screen Again
Message 3 of 11 (1,640 Views)

Re: Lenovo Solution center intallation and/or update problem under Windows 7 64-bit

I have seen your reply, bu I am not sure I understand what did you say? What is LSC?

NO LSC???

It is under Warranty.

Bit Torrent
Message 4 of 11 (1,598 Views)

LSC is Lenovo Solution center.

Blue Screen Again
Message 5 of 11 (1,198 Views)

LSC can be downloaded on support page, and please stop answering to all that have the same problem that product does not support LSC
Bit Torrent
Message 6 of 11 (1,185 Views)

[ Edited ]

Correction noted.

Your machine is a V310-15ISK machine type 80SY?

Lenovo Solution Center version 3.4.003 is on your support page.

Does this version also fail to install?

What is the .exec name of solution center you downloaded?

Depending which OS is selected on your support page, LSC shows up as recommended or optional.  It no longer shows up CRITICAL as you noted in an earlier post. 

Did you ever call the support center for assistance?

Supported machines for LSC (Lenovo would have to state if this list is accurate).

https://download.lenovo.com/pccbbs/thinkvantage_en/lscsetup_x64_34003.txt

Blue Screen Again
Message 7 of 11 (1,115 Views)

I have installed version 3.3.004 of LSC and I am trying to install version 3.4.003, which is available on the product support page and as the proof I am sending print screen.

My machine is a V310-15ISK machine type 80SY?

Lenovo Solution Center version 3.4.003 is on my support page and this version also fail to install.

I am still getting message "This version of the Lenovo Solution Center program can only be installed on select Lenovo computers. This setup can not continue."

Same thing is with clean install and with update.

My Warranty expires in 575 days od at 18 November 2018.

The file that I have downloaded and I am trying to install is lscsetup_x64_34003.exe

Thanks.

Bit Torrent
Message 8 of 11 (1,102 Views)

You will have to contact Lenovo Support for resolution.

Blue Screen Again
Message 9 of 11 (1,081 Views)

I did it in Serbia, long time ago but the also did not give me the solution.
Bit Torrent
Message 10 of 11 (949 Views)

[ Edited ]

You have a V310  15 inch.LSC is on your support page(80SY).  If box store, vendor or you installed LSC.. does not matter. LSC is NOT on V310 14 inch support page.

Lenovo has to respond to:

lsc no install.jpg

It would be nice if any Forum user got LSC 3.4.3 to install on a machine like yours... win 7/8/10Smiley Surprised   Report back V310 users, thanks.

I have reached out to the community:

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-C-E-K-M-N-and-V-Series/V310-question-LSC/m-p/3653379

Top kudoed Authors