Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iPete
Paper Tape
Views: 2,580
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo TVSU Command Line Parameters - Requires user intervention

Hi,

We have a MDT 2013 environemt and I'm trying to get Lenovo laptops to install drivers automatically during installation. 

I've read a few threads about this and I have also read the System Update Solution Deployment Guide, but I still have one problem:

The system prompts "You have critical updates available for your system.....Are you ready for these critical updates to be installed now" and then I have to manually press Yes or No.

The command I am using is: tvsu.exe /CM -search A -action INSTALL -includerebootpackages 3 -noreboot

I Also tried without the -includerebootpackages command and with -includerebootpackages 1,3,4. They all prompt for the same Yes or No answer. I realize that the -noreboot option should't work with rebootpackages 1 or 4. 

I've read this thread, but it did not solve my problem: https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Pre-Installed-Lenovo-Software/Lenovo-TVSU-Command-Line-Parameters-Silen...

Is there a way to skip this dialog during installation?

iPete
Paper Tape
Views: 2,568
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo TVSU Command Line Parameters - Requires user intervention

This was my error. I had the command line option -showprogress in my trials. When I removed this, it also removed the Yes/No prompt.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors