Re: Lenovo Vantage Battery Conservation mode gone? Help

It worked! Thank you! 

Tejup
Paper Tape
Views: 843
Message 262 of 277

Hello everyone.

My problem began 1 month before. One day to the next the battery conservation mode (and the rapid charge mode) has gone, but my Lenovo Legion still charges only to 60%. I tried to find solution on this topic: waited for an update, uninstalled the Lenovo Vantage, but it did not help. I hope someone can help me!

Thanks

Lenovo Employee hzfdbd
Lenovo Employee
Views: 841
Message 263 of 277

what is your machine type and bios version?

Did you try reset the vantage from windows setting?

Tejup
Paper Tape
Views: 834
Message 264 of 277

I tried to reset, but nothing happened. I attach the systeminformation (it's hungarian, but I think it'll be fine).

Thank you for the rapid response

xcves
Fanfold Paper
Views: 703
Message 265 of 277

@someotherguy wrote:

@ZMFong wrote:

Bump this thread. I have Legion Y530. I have the conservation mode in Vantage, but after doing a clean Windows installation, the option is disabled. Any ideas on how to bring back this feature? I mainly use AC power with my lappy so this feature is very important to me.

Tried reinstalling System Interface Foundation and Vantage, didn't work

Legion Y530 doesn't support battery conservation mode.  A previous version of Vantage enabled this setting by accident.

@someotherguy wrote:

@cefre00

According to our battery engineer, the Li-Poly batteries used in models such as Yoga 530 do not benefit from Conservation Mode.  This is the reason why Vantage says something like "the function is not needed".

hello. then how come conservation mode is removed in lenovo vantage for the Legion Y530 models?

They use li-ion batteries, and conservation mode would help out the li-ion battery in the legion y530 models..

Is there any way we could get back battery conservation mode on Legion Y530 models then?

cslu
Paper Tape
Views: 586
Message 266 of 277

happens in Taiwan as well _Re: Lenovo Vantage Battery Conservation mode gone? Help

Hi, is there any lenovo project manager or product manager or Vantage Software Engineers in THIS FORUM could give help on this issue as quick as you could !
Lenovo Employee hzfdbd
Lenovo Employee
Views: 566
Message 267 of 277

Re: happens in Taiwan as well _Re: Lenovo Vantage Battery Conservation mode gone? Help

@cslu,

What is your system type and BIOS version?

Highlighted
Vahid59m
Paper Tape
Views: 422
Message 268 of 277

@Vahid59m wrote:

@k3r3 wrote:

2nd method/link works on my Y52015IKBN.

Initially noted my battery bar saying "Full" instead of "X% available, pluggin, not charging".

Then I realized I recently had updated my BIOS to 4KCN43WW as recommended by Lenovo Vantage.

Maybe the problem originated from there.

Thanks you very much for the patch. Smiley Happy

Dear, Would you please explain which link you mean BY "2nd method/link", I have updated BIOS of my Legion Y520-15IKBN to 4KCN45WW and Vantage still detects it as 4KCN30WW?

Conservation mode has gone and Vantage takes long time to start every time. I feel frustrated by many times driver updates, different useless ways , reinstalling OS and loosing my installed packages and setting that I had adjusted carefully.

During a very bad situation it has taken 2 complete days and a night and still battery has stuck to the previous percent, Not charging anymore.

Disappointed, Disappointed.

Thanks to Lenvo Team, the new update for Lenovo Vantage solved the problem all. Thanks bunch of millions.

RicardoD
Paper Tape
Views: 213
Message 269 of 277

Hello Fang,

I would like to increase my conservation mode percentage from 60% to 80% to get a bit more use time without compromising the battery much. Is there another entry in the registry that would allow me to do this?

Make: YOGA 730-15IKB

Product Number: 81CU

BIOS: 7KCN29WWV1.10

Vantage Version: 4.27.32.0

Thanks,

Ricardo

Karanc
Paper Tape
Views: 189
Message 270 of 277

Hello ! I recently bought a Lenovo Laptop and installed Lenovo Vantage. The conservation mode is not available in the current version of Lenovo Vantage. I am not sure how can I activate the conservation mode. The laptop details are attached.

Please advise. Thanks in advance.

Mod edit:  Removed images that revealed Serial Number to prevent abuse.    

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors