Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cefre00
Fanfold Paper
Views: 484
Message 281 of 284

Re: Lenovo Vantage Battery Conservation mode gone? Help

This conservation mode is helpful for the battery?

Mine is now saying that it's full capacity is at about 35 kWh, the desing capacity was 45 kWh. Smiley Sad You know it was strange because the other day I was surfing and I saw that my battery is running low, it was about 20% or a little less. So I thought I finish an email then plug it in... But suddenly the laptop switched off and when I restarted it (plugged in already of course) it was showing that it is charging from 1% of battery power...

**bleep**, the lenovo battery graph on the task bar was showing 17-18%!!! I think I might lost a cell in there. Smiley Sad

So it said just after I restarted that my full capacity is 29 kWh, now it is 35... I know it can change but I am afraid either Windows 10 or my Lenovo software is not calibrated accurately. I always used my battery to charge up to 80-90% percent then I discharged it to 20%. Sometimes I let it plugged in for longer periods, as I was playing.

Even though I tried to really take care of my battery, I think I managed to kill it within a year. So if this workaround you posted is helpful to my battery health, I'll give it a try!

cefre00
Fanfold Paper
Views: 264
Message 282 of 284

In a year my battery is gone!

**bleep** Lenovo? I have  a capacity of 25% according to your software and then my laptop is gone. I switch it on again and 0%! 0%!!!

I am thinking about turning to the authorities. Not just you kill your own product by removing the only available option to keep the **bleep** battery alive a little longer (conservation mode), but you shipped this laptop with a battery cannot last a single year. What support you can possibly provide to me?

I always used it within the optimal parameters, never let is dry out. When I was using it in power mode, for gaming e.g. I kept it plugged in, not to kill it. And now not even a year after I bought it its gone! You advertised it to have 3-4 hours stand by time. It was never even 2 hours long! How dare you?

avishai231
What's DOS?
Views: 206
Message 283 of 284

I have an ideapad 720-13IKB. After the last Vantage update I can't find the conservation mode feature and my laptop is stuck at charging up to 60% which I cannot find a way to disable. When I try to open the battery settings I am sent to the Vantage  app but there are no battery settings there.

This is extremely annoying since I am depending on the battery to actually work with my computer as a LAPTOP

Enon6617
Paper Tape
Views: 196
Message 284 of 284

hello sir, im having the same problem now. The file you linked in this post is no longer available, can you share a link with that file that is downloadable thank you.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors