Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cybrwhr
Paper Tape
Views: 5,294
Message 11 of 257

Re: Lenovo Vantage Battery Conservation mode gone? Help

Exactly the same problem since yesterday. Uninstalling, rebooting and reinstalling doesn't work.
raikuro
Paper Tape
Views: 5,271
Message 12 of 257

Hello. Before the update i had conservation mode most of the time on, because i have my stuff to do on my laptop and i like to have my laptop charged, sometimes I would turn it off, when I wanted to watch some movies or series, whatever. That's why it's very usefull to me.

Missushiro
Paper Tape
Views: 5,202
Message 13 of 257

Mine just stopped working as well. Cmon Lenovo.

valdog
Punch Card
Views: 5,155
Message 14 of 257

Uninstall Lenovo vantage app, then go to device manager/system devices/ find system interface foundation V2 device and right click on it and press uninstall device and also check delete the driver software for this device. When it's finished, restart the PC. Now just download the Lenovo vantage app from the app store and follow the steps it will prompt you to install the system interface driver again and everything should work.

cheers,

MichaelPH
Fanfold Paper
Views: 5,139
Message 15 of 257

Thank you for your information. I tried, but regrettably it does not work.
MichaelPH
Fanfold Paper
Views: 5,131
Message 16 of 257

Initially I did all the steps, it did not work. However, when I clicked on the Lenovo companion toolbar on the task-bar, it refreshes, and then I went to the lenovo vantage again, it worked. Thanks
valdog
Punch Card
Views: 5,117
Message 17 of 257

Glad i could help
valdog
Punch Card
Views: 5,022
Message 18 of 257

Try to update the Lenovo virtual power control throughout device manager/system devices after the restart, before installing Lenovo vantage again

kalufa
Punch Card
Views: 5,007
Message 19 of 257

With me, none of the proposed solutions work. We'll just have to wait for a fix. I hope it's soon because this feature is very useful for battery health
yilmazerking
Paper Tape
Views: 4,987
Message 20 of 257

SOLVED

Hi everybody.I am struggling on same issue during 2 days.I tried everything to overcome it what is written on these replies about the topic.Download energy management programme for windows 7 !! u see my screen at the right the orange indicator.The conservation mode works but battery gauge indicator does not turn "the leaf" as before.It is not important.the main issue is i conservate my battery.Try to download "energy management for windows 7" and see the result.

BUT I HAVE TO SAY SOMETHINGS TO ALL LENOVO CREW !

WHY DO U ALWAYS DO SAME EVERYTIME.LENOVO SETTINGS APP WAS SUCH A SUCCESFUL ONE. AND DURING THE DAYS WHY U DONT TRY TO FIND ANY SOLUTIONS TO SOLVE THIS EVEN THE PEOPLE COMPLAINS ABOUT THAT ?!?!?!?!?!

YOU TRY TO MAKE INNOVATIONS BUT U DONT TRY WHAT U CODED ?!

I AM CIVIL ENGINEER AND YOUR ENGINEERS HAVE TO KNOW THAT.PRODUCING NEW THING IS A MAIN DUTY OF AN ENGINEER,BUT WORKING OF PRODUCT AND SUSTAINABILITY IS SECOND DUTY !

U TRY TO DO MAKE SOMETHING NEW BUT EVEN U DONT CONTROL WHAT U DID ? WHERE IS THE ETHICAL?WHERE IS THE QUALITY ?

MY FIRST LAPTOP WAS LENOVO,I BOUGHT IT AT 2007,SECOND ONE WAS LENOVO AND THE THIRD ONE IS STILL LENOVO.BUT I ANALYSE THAT LENOVO CREW DOESNT WORK FIRMLY AS BEFORE !

WE LOVE LENOVO PRODUCT BUT PLEASE PAY ATTENTION MORE OPPOSING OUR CARE.

THANKS FOR YOUR ATTENTION AND PLEASE SOLVE THIS VANTAGE PROBLEM IMMEDIATELY AND PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THE SYSTEM SO MUCH.IT JUST MAKES YOUR CUSTOMERS TO GET BORED.

Moderator comment: Post edited to conform with the Community Rules. Keep it clean, and no more yelling.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors