03-15-2018 11:14 AM
I just noticed that even if I have my Lenovo Battery on my screen's right corner, when I want to launch Lenovo Vantage, it immediatly closes itself, like a blink. I don't get why.
Thanks for the help.
Btw : already tried to unninstal/install.
03-16-2018 12:16 AM - edited 03-16-2018 01:10 AM
I tried a new installation, and now it won't only fail, but the green battery disappeared
When i try to start the application, it blinks like it fails instantly
03-19-2018 09:20 AM
Please try to uninstall and then re-install System Interface Foundation:
1. Run Device Manager
2. Expand "System Devices" category
3. Scroll down to find "System Interface Foundation V2 Device"
4. right-click on it, then choose "uninstall device"
5. click on "uninstall" button
6. after uninstall is complete, reboot
7. open vantage, you will be prompted to download/install System Interface Foundation
8. follow on-screen prompts, then reboot as prompted
9. is it working now?
07-17-2019 01:58 AM
me ocurría lo mismo probé de todo y no funcionó y finalmente y se soluciono al instalar una actualización gorda de windows10.
La de Mayo:
07-17-2019 04:01 AM