Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tommyhome
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Message 1 of 4

Lenovo Vantage charge treshold

Hi,

I recently upgraded from Lenovo Companion to Lenovo Vantage but it doesn't follow the charge treshold that I set.

If I unplug it and the battery has lower charge (total) than the limit for when it should stop charging one of them it charges both batteries to 100%. I've got the internal 23wh and the large 74wh removable battery on my x260.

I've set it to stop at 80% and to start at 55%, the same as I used in Lenovo Companion where it worked flawless.

x260 20F6 (CTO1WW) (6500u, 8GB, 256 GB nVMe, Full HD, Backlit keyboard, FingerPrint, SmartCard, 72Wh)
Ironman70
Fanfold Paper
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo Vantage charge treshold

Lenovo support had worsen day by day. The companion was a much better product than the current Vantage. They tried to put everything together and resulted in poor performance and much difficult tool to use.

When will they improve?

Don't take very much now for me to switch to another brand if I am buying a new laptop for my family.  

sclexman
Bit Torrent
Message 3 of 4

Lenovo Vantage has a new version released today.

tommyhome
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Message 4 of 4

I went back to lenovo settings, it works flawless, upgrading to a software that might work is not an option.
if it stops working or if lenovo launches another application that has a must have feature I might be inclined to try but as it stands right now I'm not gonna waste any time on something thats already working.

x260 20F6 (CTO1WW) (6500u, 8GB, 256 GB nVMe, Full HD, Backlit keyboard, FingerPrint, SmartCard, 72Wh)
Top Kudoed Authors