Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
doloh
Fanfold Paper
Views: 487
Message 41 of 52

Re: Lenovo Vantage doesn't open

this solution doesnt work.my lappy is legit since it was legion y520-ikbn running 10 v1903! i think the problem is on lenovo's end (their app programming team). what a sloppy app that got me frustrated big time! this problem has not only affected the vantage but the Lenovo Settings app too. [see the attached image]

Mench
Punch Card
Views: 459
Message 42 of 52

doloh
Fanfold Paper
Views: 448
Message 43 of 52

ive read every single comment here and the thread u were suggesting is also polluted by my comments
Mench
Punch Card
Views: 417
Message 44 of 52

Ok try this last thing...I just received this from support. It should work now...please let me know:

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Vantage-Knowledge-Base/Lenovo-Vantage-quot-Install-Update-quot-b...

billpfaff
Fanfold Paper
Views: 407
Message 45 of 52

Same thing. No change.
Mench
Punch Card
Views: 398
Message 46 of 52

Ok now try the last email to update the icon one more time. It should work.

Highlighted
billpfaff
Fanfold Paper
Views: 389
Message 47 of 52

Nope. Same thing. Waited 1/2 hour this time. Didn't touch the PC to make sure it had enough time and didn't have any diversions
Lenovo Employee hzfdbd
Lenovo Employee
Views: 370
Message 48 of 52

@doloh,

Is your device stage icon red color? and is IMController service is in running state?

check tips below to ensure device stage is correct for your system.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Vantage-Knowledge-Base/quot-Vantage-has-Encountered-a-Problem-qu...

BTW, Lenovo Setting is not supported any more on win10. Please only try Vantage.

Lenovo Employee hzfdbd
Lenovo Employee
Views: 369
Message 49 of 52

@billpfaff,

Is IMController service in running in your system?

doloh
Fanfold Paper
Views: 350
Message 50 of 52

mr mench thanks for the help! i appreciate your response but this is what happens and it made me okay and running back like it used to:

well today just lucky day for me in the middle of nowhere out of a blue a windows update prompt me to update the machine so i keep it updated hoping for a miracle in mind once finished i run those apps to see and it finally work again and im good being as okay and relax by now but im still hating lenovo and i strongly believe theres something not right with the ecosystem of their apps since ive never experienced that with other oem vendors their app is flawless to be truthful here and they never screwed me like lenovo did!

so i settled it that way and didnt get to try ur last suggestion u were suggesting me. anyway i appreciate ur response

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors