02-04-2018 05:40 AM
Finally I have managed to find a section to ask advise on an ongoing and annoying issue I have with your Ideapad 510.
Which brings me onto the problem with Lenovo Vantage.
Everytime I try to use it i get an error that "Vanatge has encountered a problem" asking me to either restart or install update. I have done both with no joy. I have even uninstalled then re-installed.
This issue really is driving me mad so can someone please advise ??
02-05-2018 07:50 AM
Please try this:
1. right-click on start menu and then open Device Manager
2. double-click on "System Devices"
3. right-click on "System Interface Foundation V2 Device" and then choose "uninstall device"
4. Wait for uninstall to finish, then reboot
5. run Vantage, and then choose the option to install the update. Follow the on-screen prompts to download/install it, and then reboot as prompted
is problem fixed now?
02-11-2018 03:22 AM - last edited on 02-11-2018 12:39 PM by NateS
I've tried this to no avail
On top of this I am now having an issue with starting the machine up. Just hangs there on the Lenovo splash screen.
All suggestions i find is resetting the the laptop and losing all programs. I NEED this laptop. I need to do a presentation at a place of work where i have proved it has had a virus check in 24 hours before being on site. I cannot do this. Its getting to the point I want to throw this piece of junk in the bin !!
I will never buy a Lenovo again !!!
Moderator comment: Post edited to conform with the Community Rules. Keep it clean.
02-17-2018 09:50 AM
Moderator comment: An abusive post has been removed. Keep it clean and civil or this thread will be locked.