cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rfc0001
Fanfold Paper
Views: 282
Message 1 of 6

My Device Settings > Power > Battery settings > Airplane Power Mode > Auto detection setting

My Device Settings > Power > Battery settings > Airplane Power Mode > Auto detection setting does not persist in latest versio nof Lenovo Vantage.

Steps to Repro

1. Open Lenovo Vantage
  2. Navigate to My Device Settings > Power > Battery settings
  3. Under Airplane Power Mode check Auto detection 
  4. Exit Lenovo Vantage
  5. Launch Lenovo Vantage
  6. Navigate to My Device Settings > Power > Battery settings

Expected Result

• Auto Detection remains checked

Actual Result

• Auto Detection is unchecked
Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 243
Message 2 of 6

Re: My Device Settings > Power > Battery settings > Airplane Power Mode > Auto detection

Thanks for your report but I couldn't reproduce this.  Could you please tell me following things?

1.  what model PC you have (you can find this in Device -> My Device)

2.  what version of Vantage you have (you can find this in Support -> scroll down to Quicklinks -> About Lenovo Vantage

rfc0001
Fanfold Paper
Views: 220
Message 3 of 6

Re: My Device Settings > Power > Battery settings > Airplane Power Mode > Auto detection

1. ThinkPad X1 Carbon 7th Gen (Product Number: 20QDCTO1WW)

2. Latest Version in the Microsoft Store - Version 10.1909.24.0 (Web 1.0.224 Bridge 10.1910.2) 

Note: I can repro it on two nearly identical units - both 1-2 weeks old (same Product Number)

Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 197
Message 4 of 6

I checked X1C7 but still don't see this problem.  Are you using the factory preload or did you install your own Win10 image?

rfc0001
Fanfold Paper
Views: 175
Message 5 of 6

@someotherguy wrote:

I checked X1C7 but still don't see this problem.  Are you using the factory preload or did you install your own Win10 image?

Happened on both the factory loaded image and recovery media which I've run twice.  Keep in mind the factory pre-load includes an old copy of Lenovo Vantage so you would have to let it update first before testing it.

Also, I just installed latest firmware and Lenovo Vantage today and issue persists (Lenovo Vantage Version 10.1910.16.0 (Web 1.0.232 Bridge: 10.1910.2).

Highlighted
Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 87
Message 6 of 6

I heard that this issue is fixed by the latest Lenovo Power Manager driver:

https://support.lenovo.com/jp/en/downloads/ds541411

Could you please try it and let me know?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors