Did you mean: 
Highlighted
pop18600
Punch Card
Views: 236
Message 1 of 3

My Lenovo Vantage Enterprise version is buggy

Hi,

After I started this topic I have tried to install Lenovo System Interface Foundation from this link and it works !

Now I can use Lenovo Vantage from Microsoft Store without "Vantage has Encountered a Problem" alert.

Then I installed Lenovo Vantage for Enterprise. It can be open and no "Vantage has Encountered a Problem" alert at all

but its UI looks weird and very buggy cause many features missing.

The first page after open looks like the microsoft store version but in dark background.

I have to click preference button then click home button to go back to first page but this time It looks like Lenovo Vantage Enerprise version but many things were lost such as information of CPU, GPU, RAM, Storage, option in the section below.

I can access some features by click System Tools button but When I click Input or Optimizer button it shows nothing.

I have tried to reinstall it many times but this bug still occur. 

Edit : I have tried this method but it not work. This problem still occur after reinstall --> How to uninstall Lenovo Vantage and Lenovo System Interface Foundation by script.

Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 150
Message 2 of 3

Re: My Lenovo Vantage Enterprise version is buggy

Enterprise version is for enterprise PC like ThinkPad.  I don't think it will work successfully on gaming PC like Legion.  I suggest uninstalling enterprise version of Vantage and installing Store version instead.  If you have some problem with Store version, I will try to help you.

pop18600
Punch Card
Views: 128
Message 3 of 3

Re: My Lenovo Vantage Enterprise version is buggy

@someotherguy wrote:

Enterprise version is for enterprise PC like ThinkPad.  I don't think it will work successfully on gaming PC like Legion.  I suggest uninstalling enterprise version of Vantage and installing Store version instead.  If you have some problem with Store version, I will try to help you.

OK but I'm sad to use the Store version. This version is lack of many features like the old one has (which the same as Enterprise version).

Anyway I'm very curious to know that if the Enterprise version is not suitable for my Y540 why were you recommend The Enterprise version to go back to the previous look-and-feel and avoid future updates in this link.

Thank you

p.s. Before this topic I have used the Enterprise version without any problem for 2 months.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors