Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 9,511
Message 1 of 8

[SHAREit] SHAREit Introduction

SHAREit is a free application from Lenovo that lets you easily share files and folders.

• SHAREit works on multi devices, such as smartphones, tablets, and personal computers.
  • SHAREit works on multi platforms, such as Windows, Android, and iOS devices.
  • SHAREit dose not rely on cables, bluetooth, or an active Wi-Fi network nearby.

Download SHAREit for Windows, Android or iOS now.

orangehuang
Punch Card
Views: 9,238
Message 2 of 8

Re: [SHAREit] SHAREit Introduction

Hi Guys,
I clicked the SHAREit download link and then click "Windows Desktop Version". It will prompt to download one file "LenovoShareIt-win.exe" but the file name is not with version info.

Suggest to add ver ID onto file name such as "LenovoShareit-win v2.1.10.0.exe. There are two benefits to end users:
1) Know the version of current downloading SHAREit clearly.
2) Can avoid the overwrite prompt when download next time with one newer version available.

Thanks!
Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 9,229
Message 3 of 8

SHAREit has self update feature.User can download installer once and then use self update to keep the latest version installed, no need to download installer again manually.

Thanks for the advice.

ImSnowWhite
Paper Tape
Views: 9,118
Message 4 of 8

Free~~~Yeah

rajeshs650
What's DOS?
Views: 8,795
Message 5 of 8

itis good
ppt8
Blue Screen Again
Views: 6,696
Message 6 of 8

I have a Lenovo Laptop Z50 series and an Android smartphone -- a seven-month-old Samsung Galaxy Alpha.

I just bought the laptop last week and the shareit app was already installed since then.

I tried to use the app many times but it wouldn't work. I think the problem is with my laptop... because whenever I use my phone to try and send a file, it can always find my laptop but the laptop cannot recieve the file. And when I try to use my laptop to connect to my phone, it can never find my phone...

My phone can always find my laptop but my laptop doesn't seem to be able to sense the presense of my phone.

I saw many people use this app and how wonderful it is, so I would be thrilled if I can get it to work with me too.

Blandhong_Alas
Blue Screen Again
Views: 6,438
Message 7 of 8

Dear Lenovo

Unable to install aplication

I use Dell Latitude E5400 and Windows Vista. After download ShareIt, I clicking file "LenovoShareit-Merge" but not respond and not install the aplication on my laptops. Can you help me??

Thanks

Blandhong Alas

kiana1990
What's DOS?
Views: 885
Message 8 of 8

I am comfortably share everything on my tablet and all my other devices with SHAREit. It is an awesome app!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors