05-31-2018 07:52 PM
after i choose for the option in lenovo vantage battery to keep it between 55/60% now i can't turn it of because i can't open the lenovo vanatge settings .... any way to turn it off ?
08-30-2018 02:02 PM
08-30-2018 09:53 PM
Welcome to the Community Forums,
Please try this:
1. right-click on start menu and then open Device Manager
2. double-click on "System Devices"
3. right-click on "System Interface Foundation V2 Device" and then choose "uninstall device"
4. Wait for uninstall to finish, then reboot
5. run Vantage, and then choose the option to install the update. Follow the on-screen prompts to download/install it, and then reboot as prompted
Let us know how it goes. Thank you.
09-02-2018 12:10 AM
09-04-2018 03:01 AM
my problem was on 31/5/2018 , the first lenovo employee to cantact me after more than 3 months iam really dissapointed about lenovo and regret buying a device from you pretty sure iam not going to buy any lenovo product in the future . i fixed my problem by myself never had that bad exprience with any other DECENT company