Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
inchangapugs
Paper Tape
Views: 10,699
Message 1 of 7

problems with lenovo photo master

Hi, have a Lenova ideapad 100 pre-installed software and I have started using the photo master function- it has downloaded a lot of photos - while doing a clean up - or hide from photo master - I selected a fair number that i wanted to hide and it has now frozen the whole application.  When I try re-boot and go back in it will not select a photo and totally freezes so that I have  no option but to reboot to close the window. It will not even allow me to close the window.

Please assist as I am totally clueless on how to resolve this issue

Many thanks in advance

sclexman
Bit Torrent
Views: 10,589
Message 2 of 7

Re: problems with lenovo photo master

How long have you been using Photo master?  The preloaded "trial" version is good for 90 days, then acts strangelyish. Did you spend $9.95US to upgrade to the Real Photo Master?

http://news.lenovo.com/news-releases/new-lenovo-photo-master-20-makes-pictures-one-click-closer-to-p...

I would classify the product BLOATWARE.

Welcome to Lenovo Sales.

Outside of that issue, Welcome to the forum. Glad you are here.

inchangapugs
Paper Tape
Views: 10,559
Message 3 of 7

Hi

It came with the laptop when I bought it but have only been using it on and off for a few month - did not say trial- I am in South Africa so not sure what the upgrade would cost in Rands and if necessary - did enjoy it but will have to un-install as it does not work at all now. Just stays in frozen state and I have to reboot to close it. Surely if it was  a trial I should have got messages regarding time line and need to upgrade?

Joostson
What's DOS?
Views: 10,356
Message 4 of 7

Hello,

My Lenovo Photo Master face recognition doesn't work anymore. I have LPM installed on my Lenovo Ideapad Y700-15ISK with windows 10. The first months everything worked fine, face recognition etc. Then after some time LPM started crashing right after start, i have no idea why it suddenly crashed as it worked fine before. But after some online research i learned that i had to change the compatibility to Windows 7. Now LPM is not crashing anymore, yet the face recognition doesn't work... That is one of the finer features of LPM. Can someone help me to get the face recognition working again?

Thanks!

sclexman
Bit Torrent
Views: 10,308
Message 5 of 7

Re: problems with lenovo photo master (Face Recognition)

I have no idea about Facial items and Photo master. Do they interact?

I have stated photo master is a 90 day free trial. 

Take install date. Add 90 days.

You may experience trial software expired.

You state.

The first months everything worked fine, face recognition etc. Then after some time it started crashing.

You now know how trial software works after 90.

TLR
Paper Tape
Views: 3,986
Message 6 of 7

I have same problem. Did you find the fix?
ThembaT
What's DOS?
Views: 1,717
Message 7 of 7

if you have found a solution for it please let me know. i also have the same problem, maybe it is a South African problem

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors