Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Older Devices ArchiveQUENCH™ with MOTOBLUR™ (Non-U.S.)
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

10-31-2010

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 1 of 1

How can I delete multiple emails at one time?

2010-11-01, 0:10 AM

Hello!

I have an email account that automatically transfers all of my emails to an inbox on my Quench.

The problem is that I receive many emails a day, most of which I do not care to read on my phone and the amount of emails sometimes builds up to 50 or more unread emails, 40 of which I would like to simply delete without opening.

As far as I know, I have to delete each of these emails individually by pressing and holding on each email and then hitting "delete."

Is it possible for me to just highlight or click on many emails and then click "delete all" or maybe something which indicates "delete many" and then proceeds to ask me which emails to delete all at once? This would save me an immense amount of time and, honestly, I have stopped using email on my phone simply because it has become so inconvenient in the poor set up of this inbox. I have used many smartphones and this is the only one I have ever seen without that simple feature, which leads me to believe that maybe I am just unable to figure this one out.

I would very much appreciate your help! Thanks!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms