Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Older Devices ArchiveQUENCH™ with MOTOBLUR™ (Non-U.S.)
All Forum Topics
Options

30 Posts

08-10-2010

Argentina

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 61 of 82

Re: QUENCH™: Official MOTOBLUR™ Happenings, News, Entertainment Widget Issues Discussion.

2010-08-22, 11:53 AM

wow... i´m having the same problem and just start wondering if that would solved the problem... but how did you get your contacts list back?? because if a created a new account i will  lose my contacts..  it a buggy phone sold as if it a new one, but just .. ^^ buggy jajaja  solution: buy galaxy s

-i tried to create a facebook account but can´t.. because user or password error (for facebook) but i´m writing it well, the funny thin is that when i go to - Contacts/ status, it display the last message in face... but in account it looks like i have no account configure (for face)..  and the other funny thing is that i got tired trying with my facebook account, that i just end up introducing my sister facebook account. just lol!

Options

30 Posts

08-10-2010

Argentina

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 62 of 82

Re: QUENCH™: Official MOTOBLUR™ Happenings, News, Entertainment Widget Issues Discussion.

2010-08-24, 21:01 PM

still no answer??

¿?

Options

30 Posts

08-10-2010

Argentina

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 63 of 82

2010-08-26, 5:40 AM

another day.. still no clue of motorola support!!

just cheking!

Options

30 Posts

08-10-2010

Argentina

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 64 of 82

2010-08-29, 0:33 AM

i see mark or some erase our comment and links about motorola sucking at supporting,,, did i break any rules??, please forgive me, i though i can express myself delivered, but seems i was wrong...

para la gente de habla hispana dejo un link para que se pasen a ver los links q se encuentran en este foro y hagan sus comentarios...  http://www.grupoandroid.com/motorola-quench/5136-se-actualizar-quench-2-1-a-2.html#post79005  espero q los comilones estos no me lo borren,

no time to answer mi problem but to erase plenty.. later!!

Options

1 Posts

08-29-2010

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 65 of 82

2010-08-29, 14:10 PM

Hi Mark

I´m having trouble to add facebook and orkut accounts on my Quench. I bought it yesterday and succeded in creating a orkut account once, but it was just for test, so I deleted it. When I try to creat my real account for those sites i keep geting the same error, something about an internal error. The myspace account was created properly, all that remains is create the facebook and orkut accounts. Please help!

Options

6 Posts

07-07-2010

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 66 of 82

2010-08-30, 17:31 PM

Porque o quenc saiu da lista de atualizações para a américa latina no site

da motorola? Esqueceram de vez do QUENCH

#motofail

Em ago 28, 2010 9:33 PM, "Prometeo" <

motorola-mobile@sgaur.hosted.jivesoftware.com>escreveu:

Motorola Owners'

Forum<https://supportforums.motorola.com/index.jspa> QUENCH™:

Official MOTOBLUR™ Happenings, News, Entertainment Widget Issues

Discussion. reply from

Prometeo<https://supportforums.motorola.com/people/Prometeo>in

QUENCH™ with MOTOBLUR™ - View the full

discussion<https://supportforums.motorola.com/message/225676#225676

Options

3 Posts

07-07-2010

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 67 of 82

2010-09-08, 7:48 AM

I have no idea if this forum is still getting checked or not as my original post at least two months ago was never answered yet I'm hoping someone can help me.

I can't send any Twitter nor Facebook messages from my phone. I can still send email and text messages yet nothing to do with social networking.

I've deleted and re-added the accounts numerous times, restored factory settings, changed passwords etc yet nothing at all is working.

Can someone please help?

Thank you in advance.

Hanna

Options

30 Posts

08-10-2010

Argentina

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 68 of 82

2010-09-08, 14:15 PM

is because you buy a phone that doesn´t work  xD.. just kidding.

try this:

1- factory reset

2- create a new motoblur account (when you log in for the first time, you have that option, that why you have to make a factory reset)

3- try to add your social account one by one, and see if the work property, if they doesn´t try again from step one.

it just luck to make them work... in argentina this work but its very annoying. but when you get it right! it will work without a problem (i´ll not trust that xD haha)

hope you fix it! later!

PD: 2 months with that problem?? wooww you are a very patience person!!

Options

3 Posts

07-07-2010

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 69 of 82

2010-09-09, 7:29 AM

Thank you! I tried this this morning and it actually worked! It was very annoying, you're right.

I really appreciate the advice - hopefully the problem doesn't start happening again.

Oh, I'm not that patient - I simply took it back to the store that I purchased my plan on and refused to leave until they fixed it

Thanks again!

Options

8 Posts

07-09-2010

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 70 of 82

2010-09-13, 16:58 PM

Pessoal,

Já que não recebemos nenhuma resposta da Motorola por aqui, resolvi entrar no site deles e pedir ajuda ao Suporte via chat. Depois de 30 minutos fui atendido. Expliquei todo o problema de inclusão de contas sociais e depois de algumas perguntas e alguns testes, fui orientado a levar o meu Quench para uma Assistência Técnica.

Passei na Assistência Técnica que fica perto do meu trabalho e a atendente parece que já sabe de todos os problemas de cor.

Existem somente dois jeitos para resolver os problemas (inclusão de contas, fazer o comando de voz funcionar, problemas em excluir contatos, etc).

1) Eles vão zerar o aparelho e REINSTALAR o softer ATUALIZADO. Não adianta dar o reset no aparelho e/ou cancelar e refazer a conta no Motoblur.

2) Se o item 1 não der certo, o aparelho deverá ser encaminhado para a Motorola em SP para que seja verificada a placa mãe e se for o caso efetuar a substituição da mesma.

Vou servir de cobaia e quando tiver o resultado, dando certo ou errado, volto e comunico para vocês.

Abraços

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms