Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ques4
Paper Tape
Views: 3,843
Message 11 of 14

Re: Ideapad 320s and Linux Fedora

Figured that out finally. Navigated to BIOS and in SATA Operation selected AHCI instead of Intel

Noehlmann
Punch Card
Views: 3,309
Message 12 of 14

Hello,

The boot options mentioned are all not available in BIOS of my Ideapad MIIX 320-10ICR. Does somebody know how to unlock the BIOS so that they become visible.

Best Regards

Noehlmann

Richardvc
What's DOS?
Views: 727
Message 13 of 14

Been having problems with Ubuntu 18 - hanging and freezing. Originally thought it was down to Firefox/Chrome. Never resolved. Even after checking drivers for SSD and creating Swop file.

Set up dual boot with Fedora - no problems - two whole weeks of bliss. Everything works out of the box with no fiddling. Wifi, Bluetooth etc. All I need now is to get a decent video creation package working and I'll be home and dry.

320s works really well on Fedora, happy little bunny I know am.

Richard

apgoo
Blue Screen Again
Views: 691
Message 14 of 14

Ideapad 320 and Linux Fedora

laptop : lenovo ideapad320,
ram: 8gp;
hdd: 2tp;
cpu: intel i5 8250;
gpu: amd redeon 530;
current os : windows10;

when I had download Fedora 29 on yesterday and boot it to my flash drive. then I try to install it my laptop to click INSTALL TO HRAD DISK window it has not moved to next step just load and it just quit. after I had to move to live window on the left side task bar click INSTALL FEDORA again it has load and installation screen cames and automatically disappears like a flicker in a second. please help me to fix it. see the video down below

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals