03-25-2018

Cyprus

24 Signins

94 Page Views

• Views: 94
  • Message 1 of 5

Big dissapontmend from Lenovo service in Cyprus

2018-04-10, 9:45 AM

In short,i ve bought a smartphone S1La40 last year(i can give the serial number and i have two years warranty for both telephone and battery-i ve already check in the lenovo site) in Cyprus,everything worked great untill i start to have problem with the battery.

1)The first shock was in the local shop(from where i purchased it) that the minimum period for repair of Lenovo is 30 days(for one stupid battary)-i dont have any other issues-only the battery

2)I cant connect with the local support here(if i call they give me other numbers which will give me others.................or they are not for cyprus even that they are in the official list of support of Lenovo for Cyprus

For example

https://lenovomobilesupport.lenovo.com/cy/en/SupportPhoneList

This number there have no clue that they are official support for Cyprus.

They offer french,spanish,english.....................but no creek(which is strange if this is official number for Cyprus)

Another example

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/cy/en/SupportPhoneList

The first and the last numbur is the same,the third i wrote above,the second gave me another number.............which is not working

I cant find live support or e-mail for Cyprus

1)So from where i can find some contacts about what happens with my phone(i checked on reapir status-nothing found) ?

2)30 days(minimum) for changing one battery is everything but not proffesional and fast.If the battery was not embeded i will already purchase a new one without going to this nightmare.

P.S

I can give me serial numbur and all other information if it is required.

Thanks in advance.

Options

12 Posts

03-25-2018

Cyprus

24 Signins

94 Page Views

• Message 2 of 5

Re: Big dissapontmend from Lenovo service in Cyprus

2018-04-13, 5:01 AM

Anyone ?

Options

19665 Posts

02-03-2016

United States of America

2468 Signins

61808 Page Views

• Views: 61808
  • Message 3 of 5

2018-04-16, 18:29 PM

wrote:

Anyone ?

Hi.

First, we did report that bad phone number -- thanks for alerting us.

Unfortunately, the EU repair team does not provide support for this phone. I'm not sure it was intended for sale in your region as it seems to be primarily a phone for the Asia market. Trying to find that out. The phone was launched more than two years ago.

Generally, in countries where there is no service organization, you would go back to the retail store where you purchased the phone. I know you didn't want to do that, but I don't know that there are alternatives. We've not found any service options.

What kinds of battery issues are you having?

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Options

12 Posts

03-25-2018

Cyprus

24 Signins

94 Page Views

• Message 4 of 5

2018-04-17, 17:12 PM

The problem with the battery is that not last/stand at all.

First it starts from 8 hours to four hours(this model is notorius for the battery)-but this was fine for me.

But than drop to 2 hours,1 hours................and at the end the battery drops even if i charging it.And turns off 70-80 %.

Exept the issues with the battery,the telephone work great and the preformance is great too.

Unfortunately, the EU repair team does not provide support for this phone. I'm not sure it was intended for sale in your region as it seems to be primarily a phone for the Asia market. Trying to find that out. The phone was launched more than two years ago.

You provide-because the phone is send to Lenovo itself in Cyprus(in the capital Nicosia).This that your phone support is one mass here is another issue(because you have support for suprvers,notebook/tablets(Thinkpad serieas).

I dont understand why you dont have live/chat support and e-mail here,because you are obvious doing business here and you have your representatives here.

P.S

I managed the things with the store-they will give me replacment phone.But i dont undretand why changing a battery is so slow here,because you obvious have a represantatives here in Cyprus.

Options

1 Posts

02-02-2019

Cyprus

5 Signins

32 Page Views

• Views: 32
  • Message 5 of 5

2019-02-07, 12:39 PM
Hello;

In the EU all electronics sold have to have 2 years warranty. Also all electronic products have to have the CE mark on the back (Check if yours has it?) If it does not it was brought into Cyprus Illegally.

Contact the European consumer center with your complaint: http://www.ecccyprus.org .

If your product has no CE mark on it report the shop to customs they will be obliged to inspect and confiscate all products that don't have CE mark and fine the shop. Warn the owner before doing this and he will probably replace your phone.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms