Options

1 Posts

08-04-2020

ID

4 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 1 of 2

How to fix "Have been in meta mode, long press the power button and the normal boot" without pressing any phone button?

2020-10-10, 2:42 AM
Hi guys :) I want to ask how to fix "Have been in meta mode, long press the power button and the normal boot" in my lenovo S890 without pressing any [Power button, volume up, and volume down] in my phone? (See my photo attachment) Cause i won't take my phone to the local service center because there is no nearest service center from my home. And as you can see, i cant go into any recovery mode or else cause i dont have any button in phone :( And also FYI : I just only have a Potato 32-bit PC. Can i fix it with my PC only, or something else but without touching my phone button? Please help me, thats phone is for my online school :/ Thanks for Reading, sorry my english, Regards :)
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
Options

2138 Posts

05-25-2016

IN

2463 Signins

28049 Page Views

• Views: 28049
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:How to fix "Have been in meta mode, long press the power button and the normal boot" without pressing any phone button?

2020-10-12, 9:46 AM

Hey,

Sorry to hear that.

There is a high chance that the phone button is in pressed state. That is why it is showing "In meta mode". This is not a software issue, the switches are in "ON" state now. All you can do is slightly pat your phone on the opposite direction to de-register(OFF State) the switch.  Kindly do it at your own risk, myself or Lenovo will not take responsibilities for the damage.

This is just a suggestion. Please take it to a service centre to diagnose and rectify the issue.

Regards,
Amal

If I helped you HIT KUDOS

If I solved Your issue Mark it as Solution                                                                                               

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete