Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo PhonesS and Vibe X Series Smartphones
All Forum Topics
Options

14 Posts

04-26-2014

Slovakia

20 Signins

157 Page Views

• Views: 157
  • Message 1 of 2

LeCalendar not syncing all events from google account (Phone S920)

2014-04-26, 14:41 PM

Hi there

Got a new S920 phone and having troubles syncing it with gmail. In google I have two calendars, one is private and the other one is syncing with my outlook via the application gSincit. This part works great.

The problem starts when I want to sync the phone with google – so these two calendars. It appears that some events (I think they are all from the work calendar, as I don’t use the private too much) are not synced, yet some are…

So far I tried to remove the google account and add it back in, I have installed google calendar (which you can start only via Applications  (as if you want to uninstall it) because it’s the Le-calendar that is overriding standard google calendar), cleared all data/cache from all calendars and restarted… still no change.

I assume what would help is to get rid of the le-calendar or reinstall it, but not sure how to do that…

Thanks
Sifu

Options

14 Posts

04-26-2014

Slovakia

20 Signins

157 Page Views

• Views: 157
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: LeCalendar not syncing all events from google account (Phone S920)

2014-04-29, 21:01 PM

update to the issue: rooted the phone, uninstalled le-calendar, cleared data of calendar, restarted, still same.... again removed account and added back - same, Even installed business calendar app, (free versin) yet problem is the same..... some entries of same calendar and same account dont appear in...

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms