Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
buildcastle
Paper Tape
Views: 123
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo L520 hard reset doesn't work

Dear Gurus,

Since I forgot my pin, I have tried hard reset on my k520 but so far could not find factory wipe.

I followed the general description How to reset phone which is  1. Turn off 2. Volume Up (or Down) + Power 

With Volume Down and Power button, I could enter Recovery mode but There is no factory reset or any menu.

Please help me out How could remove my pin password or reset entire phone data with Pin.

I attached the recovery mode screenshot which is not really helpful. There are only Reboot and Power Off. The update menu doesn't now work

buildcastle
Paper Tape
Views: 121
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo L520 hard reset doesn't work

Additional pics

When I pushed Volume Down and Power button. I could go to Recovery mode but the recovery mode has only 3 menu. 1.Reboot 2.Update 3. Power Off. The Update is not working -> Failed

Highlighted
Guru
Views: 65
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo L520 hard reset doesn't work

Hey,

you can use your registered Google Account id to reset your password. When you try to unlock your phone multiple times and fails, the option to reset the password via your google account pop up.

Regards,
Amal

If I helped you HIT KUDOS

If I solved Your issue Mark it as Solution                                                                                               

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors