Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo PhonesS and Vibe X Series Smartphones
All Forum Topics
Options

3 Posts

12-22-2017

Slovakia

2 Signins

13 Page Views

• Views: 13
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo S60-a- weak wifi signal

2017-12-22, 14:36 PM

Hi, I have a problem with my phone. I had it for almost 2 years now and nothing like this happened before.
My wifi was working great but 2 days ago the strength of the signal dropped. Nothing changed, the router worked as it should, other devices had no problem with it only my phone. I can connect when I am next to the router but when i go a few meters away it loses the signal.
I tried to turn it off and on, reset it, forgeting the wifi and connecting to it again, i even did a factory reset but the problem stayed. I think it might be a problem with the wifi antenna but since this phone cant be openned I can not know if it is or not. It might be a software problem but again I dont know.
Please help me find a sollution.

What should i do?

Options

390 Posts

12-01-2016

United States of America

165 Signins

5023 Page Views

• Views: 5023
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo S60-a- weak wifi signal

2017-12-22, 15:55 PM

Hi davezex,

We understand your concern that it is very upsetting if you're having this issue on the phone. We can try to help. If it is working properly on other devices and you already tried to reset the phone with no restore. We recommend submitting the phone for repair. You can check this link for more information. 

Regards,
Rica
Moto-Lenovo Support

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms