Options

3 Posts

09-09-2013

Bangalore

4 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 1 of 3

Lenovo S720 Jelly Bean update please !!!!!!!

2013-09-09, 5:18 AM

Hi Team,

Am waiting for getting a JB update for Lenovo S720 for a year now, but havent see any movement from your end. Why ?

I selected this phone thinking how big a company Lenovo is and we would get all the upgrades as required like other major players like Samsung, Song etc. but the faith in your products and company is deteriorating day by day. The phone is substandard for your company image, other local manufactures phones with the same processor and same RAM are performing flawlessly, Have to restart the phone atleast thrice everyday to carry on my day to day tasks.

Was hoping at least a JB update will fix this but then i dont see anything i near future, we are common people who trust big brand like yours and we are treated like this. Not sure why.

Me personally would not recommend anyone Lenovo phones even if you have the best processor coz the after sales service provided is worst that the local mobile manufacture like Micromax who is climbing up the ladder in a positive way with OS upgrade and good ASS.

Hope you can help a poor soul who belived in your company.

Options

1 Posts

09-17-2013

Russian Federation

3 Signins

12 Page Views

• Views: 12
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo S720 Jelly Bean update please !!!!!!!

2013-09-17, 13:06 PM
Hello! At least I would like to see the source code Lenovo s720 firmware and drivers for the core and peripheral devices. We can do for ourselves yourself with the right firmware.
Options

3 Posts

09-09-2013

Bangalore

4 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo S720 Jelly Bean update please !!!!!!!

2013-11-02, 22:25 PM

How do i find that information please

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms