Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo PhonesS and Vibe X Series Smartphones
All Forum Topics
Options

462 Posts

08-19-2014

China

787 Signins

7577 Page Views

• Views: 7577
  • Message 101 of 341

Re: Lenovo X2 Lollipop bugs

2015-06-10, 1:08 AM

@morusarkisi, @binaplanet, @Wregh

For the alarm issue, this is android L design, two different kind of notifications are send by alarm clock:

1. when the alarm will alert within 8 hours, a low priority notification will be shown in Notificaiton Center, with this kind of notification, user can clear it through "clear all" button or slide from left to right
  2. when exist a alarm within 30 mins, a hight pirority notifition will be shown, this is different form the above one, user can't clear it, unless press "dismiss " buttone or set in clock application. This can prevent the user from missed alarm notification.

all these are Android 5.0 new Design, more reasonable.

Options

6 Posts

06-08-2015

hyderabad

5 Signins

33 Page Views

• Views: 33
  • Message 102 of 341

2015-06-10, 1:44 AM
Hi
I did not root my phone. I could not solve this touch issue I request you
to kindly help me in solving this issue
Options

462 Posts

08-19-2014

China

787 Signins

7577 Page Views

• Views: 7577
  • Message 103 of 341

2015-06-10, 1:55 AM

vammi94,

From your description, it should be hardware issue. I think you'd better go to service center for help.

Options

26 Posts

05-02-2015

Pakistan

72 Signins

591 Page Views

• Views: 591
  • Message 104 of 341

2015-06-10, 5:45 AM

Hello wangwei on behalf of all x2 users i request you to restore all those features which were present in kitkat & removed from lollipop update.

Options

3 Posts

06-10-2015

Ukraine

5 Signins

45 Page Views

• Views: 45
  • Message 105 of 341

2015-06-10, 9:35 AM

After the upgrade to Android 5 WiFi works disgusting. Constantly loses network. The signal level at a minimum. Only near the antenna shows two sticks. Fully loses touch 5-10 meters without any obstacles. Before update, 4.4 this was not. Everything worked fine.I made a hard reset - did not help.

Options

1268 Posts

12-05-2014

Germany

1308 Signins

21591 Page Views

• Views: 21591
  • Message 106 of 341

2015-06-10, 10:10 AM

The Alarm is Android L design. Google messed up many things in Android L. The Alarm does not work in Silent Mode, it only works in Priority Mode. Thus if you set your phone on Silent by mistake you will miss your work and get fired. Blame Google. And the useless notofications from the Allarm clock? I know that I set the allarm, so I don't need to be notofifed of that. For many things that are new on Android L (and most of them I do not like) you should blame Google. It would be weird for Lenovo to re-program Android L to make it look like Android KitKat - although I would prefer it. I don't like most of the things that Google did to Android L.

If the answer is interesting press the star below to give Kudos.

If your question is answered you can click ''accept as solution".

Options

1 Posts

06-10-2015

Bulgaria, Europe

3 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 107 of 341

2015-06-10, 12:53 PM

I had many of the problems you had, but most of them were fixed after I rebooted my phone (I haven't done factory reset just restarted the phone). However, many bugs are still present:

1. I cannot update google play services or most of the other apps. It keeps updating but it never finishes the update and it has been like that for 2 days. I have tried both mobile data connection and wi fi connection

2. The mobile data connection disappears and it takes several minutes to connect again or I have to turn it off and on again

3. The phone is a little bit slower than usual

4.The wallpaper just disappears - the screen goes black and after some time it gets back to normal. This is not present when the screen i locked.

5. The sound is also a bit worse than before

6. The quick dial function is not quick anymore. Before I just had to tap the picture of the person I wanted to call from the quick dial menu and now I have to tap it twice to chose how I want to call this person

7. When receiving a call, the picture in full screen doesn't appear - it is just some dark fragment of it

8. Some of the apps just stop working and ask me to send a crash report

9. All of the 3 home buttons are way worse - I have to tap them at least twice before anything happens and same goes for the screen at times

10. No led notification light - it was useful to know when you have received a notification without having to light up the screen every five minutes

11. It takes quite a long time to recognize the sim card

I really like the fact that the security app is gone and also the option to change the wallpaper from the screen was really annoying. I miss the clean-up app and the double tap to turn the screen off - they were truly usefull.

The major problems are the fact that the mobile data connections disappears and the fact that Google Play Services cannot update.

I would appreciate you working on those. Should be expect these issues to be fixed with the next update (hopefully soon) or should I do somthing else to fix them? I would prefer not to do the factory reset because my phone did already reset after the update (without deleting any of my data but all of my settings were gone) and I am not looking forward to having to set everything up again.

Options

5 Posts

06-04-2015

Turkey

11 Signins

118 Page Views

• Views: 118
  • Message 108 of 341

2015-06-10, 15:55 PM

I did factory reset. A lot of issues were gone except some of them are still exist.

I recognize that the flash light sometimes opens automatically. I mean suddenly open when it is in my pocket. 

One of the issue, the security software came with lenovo is no longer exist.

One more issue, when the monitor close, and we want to open the phone. The lock screen has to come. But sometimes it is not coming. Just monitor lights open and then nothing.

Also I think the phone is a little bit slow after the upgrade. I have not got any software or game except the most useful softwares like facebook, whatsup etc.

Please solve our problems with a new update or sometihng like that.

Thanks..!

Options

6 Posts

06-09-2015

Slovenia

8 Signins

52 Page Views

• Views: 52
  • Message 109 of 341

2015-06-10, 15:59 PM

The phone is really a lot slower, almost as slow as my last phone, and that was the main reason i bought a new one...now what have i got? :(

Options

1 Posts

02-15-2015

india

7 Signins

79 Page Views

• Views: 79
  • Message 110 of 341

Antivirus gone after lollipop update.

2015-06-10, 16:34 PM
Hi,
After updating my vibe X2 antivirus application gone. Is there anybody knows how can I get this back.
Also smart screen option not available. I think lollipop update is not upgrading devices it's downgrading.

1) Antivirus gone.
2) Smart screen option not available.
3) Shack to lock gone.
4) Swipe to change wallpaper option gone.
5) Live wallpaper option gone.
6) Battery consumes more faster.
7) Notification center don't have option to rearrange icons.

May be some option available, But I don't found if anyone have solution on above issues.
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms