05-26-2019

Italy

1 Signins

34 Page Views

• Views: 34
  • Message 1 of 1

Lenovo s868t 3g connection.

2019-05-26, 20:13 PM

Hello, sorry for my english...I'm from Italy, the questions are releted to a good Lenovo s868t give to me by my wife who brought it in China. Hardware H-3-01    Build number S-2-03   Android version 4.03   Baseband version L1810SP-2.00.00.R05.B11_20130122  Kernel 3.0.8. I got it in 2016 and I used to telephone and in wi-fi mode to connect to internet in my house.All good. By end of april 2019 change sim and make contract with mobile connection.It goes only in Edge mode. I rooted the telephone in 2017, I use Linux, I try to research in internet, and believe the problem is in this features :3G Network  TD-SCDMA 2010-2025 MHz.   The TD frequency don't work in Italy and in europe, try to change radio band in the phone information sim 1  (Set GSM/UMTS band) who give automatic-Euro band-Usa band-Japan band-Aus band-Aus2 band option, but no one work, it said Unsuccessful. Try to modified  file build.prop in the sys.network.nwmode who was set to TD and modified to FD, but nothing happens. Now I know one can say buy a new lenovo, or, Lenovo for China market are set in this mode. But I believe there must be a solution. In other developers forum see a procedure, but for other brand...Who can help me ? Other question, I don't find in internet a woed about to upgrade this telephone to a superior Android system. This is a good telephone, I had too Google play before the stop of ice cream, and other nice features. I wait a answer. Thanks for attention. Hello.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms