Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo PhonesS and Vibe X Series Smartphones
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

03-30-2017

Chile

2 Signins

36 Page Views

• Views: 36
  • Message 1 of 2

My X3 is dead? help

2017-03-30, 0:54 AM

Last night I went to sleep and like always I left the phone charging and the next day the alarm didn't sound and when I woke up (really late tho :( ) The phone was completely dead (connected to the charger) Since then I've tried almost everything, but the reset with the buttons doesn't work, I tried it with the phone connected and then disconected but nothing happens... 

what should I try before I go to te service center? 

Options

Re: My X3 is dead? help

2017-03-30, 20:42 PM

wrote:

Last night I went to sleep and like always I left the phone charging and the next day the alarm didn't sound and when I woke up (really late tho :( ) The phone was completely dead (connected to the charger) Since then I've tried almost everything, but the reset with the buttons doesn't work, I tried it with the phone connected and then disconected but nothing happens... 

what should I try before I go to te service center? 

Hi IrisJacobine,

How about pressing the power button for about 10-15 mins with and without the charger? Try also using another charger on the device and/or check if charger is working with another device. If that doesn't help, repair is needed.

Regards,

Joy

Moto - Lenovo Agent

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms

Most Liked Authors

(Last 7 days)