UA

3 Signins

58 Page Views

• Views: 58
  • Message 1 of 3

Phone PIN password reset

2019-04-27, 13:58 PM

Hello dear support.

I bot my Lenovo S90 like 5 years ago. 3 years ago i broke the glass on it and save my broken phone for better days. After 3 years pass, yesterday, i repaired my Lenovo S90 and i understand that i forgot my PIN password. I was saving my phone for so long time cause i had no money for repair and cause it has all of my photos with my girlfriend. On the screen there is a photo pic of my girlfriend (now wife) and description with my name and last name. It is very important for me, money or etc doesnt matter, cause there are photos of my life long time ago. Please tell me if you could reset it. I can send the phone with all documents to your service doesnt matter where it is. 

I spend second day to try all methods for reset pin, but nothing works.

I beg you please help me, it is my last hope i logget on this forum. 

Options

5996 Posts

12-04-2017

IN

1170 Signins

77328 Page Views

• Views: 77328
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Phone PIN password reset

2019-04-30, 10:11 AM

wrote:

Hello dear support.

I bot my Lenovo S90 like 5 years ago. 3 years ago i broke the glass on it and save my broken phone for better days. After 3 years pass, yesterday, i repaired my Lenovo S90 and i understand that i forgot my PIN password. I was saving my phone for so long time cause i had no money for repair and cause it has all of my photos with my girlfriend. On the screen there is a photo pic of my girlfriend (now wife) and description with my name and last name. It is very important for me, money or etc doesnt matter, cause there are photos of my life long time ago. Please tell me if you could reset it. I can send the phone with all documents to your service doesnt matter where it is. 

I spend second day to try all methods for reset pin, but nothing works.

I beg you please help me, it is my last hope i logget on this forum. 

Hi Ssmik,

Sorry about the trouble, let me try to help you. May I know if you have already taken the backup of those photos? If you have enabled the 'auto sync' option on your device with your Google/Gmail account you can take a look at your account > photos > to see if your pictures are safe. If yes, you can perform Factory Data Reset and use your Google/Gmail account to sign in. 

Let us know if you have questions?

Regards,

Swaraj

Lenovo Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Options

3 Posts

04-27-2019

UA

3 Signins

58 Page Views

• Views: 58
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Phone PIN password reset

2019-04-30, 20:50 PM
Nope. It has no auto sync. The phone has no root. Only i know that the gmail is loged in the phone app. But in google phone finder i cant see that lenovo s90 in menu.
Are there any way to solve my problem?
Maybe factory reset and than data disk recovery?
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms