Azerbaijan

10 Signins

77 Page Views

• Views: 77
  • Message 1 of 2

S820

2013-12-08, 8:21 AM

.Dear All,

I have the following problems on S820 that i recently owned.

1st - When I receive a call usually Green icon(to pick up a phone to answer) is on the right and  the Red icon (to hung up a call) is on the left side. To pick up a phone you swipe from Green to Red but on this phone it is vice versa. Why? On all the phones the way is to swipe from Green to red to pick up a phone.
2nd - Once I hang up after a call It doesn't show me the Used and Left balance. Since this phone is DUOS I checked with Local  operators. Everything is open in their system. Please direct me to use this application. I think this is not that rare function Almost all the phones have this function even the very old ones.
Thanks
Seymur
Options

3 Posts

12-07-2013

Azerbaijan

10 Signins

77 Page Views

• Views: 77
  • Message 2 of 2

Unable to receive balance/usage message after a call

2013-12-14, 19:00 PM

.Dear All,

I have the following problems on S820 that i recently owned.

1st - When I receive a call usually Green icon(to pick up a phone to answer) is on the right and  the Red icon (to hung up a call) is on the left side. To pick up a phone you swipe from Green to Red but on this phone it is vice versa. Why? On all the phones the way is to swipe from Green to red to pick up a phone.
2nd - Once I hang up after a call It doesn't show me the Used and Left balance. Since this phone is DUOS I checked with Local  operators. Everything is open in their system. Please direct me to use this application. I think this is not that rare function Almost all the phones have this function even the very old ones.
Thanks
Seymur
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms