Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
khovie20122014
Paper Tape
Views: 904
Message 61 of 63

Re: X3 VIBE LITE k51c78

I also own Lenovo k51c78, I tried doing this stuff as instructed... sad to say I was not successful. 

So the question now, do I need to clear data before updating?

JamarMG
Fanfold Paper
Views: 484
Message 62 of 63

I have a question about those series of steps you posted. My recovery menu is in Chinese and as instructed, I chose the 2nd out of 4 options on the 1st screen, then I chose the 1st of 2 options on the 2nd screen, which then takes me to a 3rd screen that has 4 options. In order to perform the update, what steps do I take from there?

Highlighted
slideloot01
What's DOS?
Views: 51
Message 63 of 63

Hi I just got myself a 2nd hand Lenovo Vibe X3 Lite (K51C78), was happily flashing away with SPMultiPortFlashTool (SP Flash Tool doesn't work). After few flashing, suddenly when I try to connect the phone for another round of flashing, the phone suddenly cannot stay connected. Meaning in the device manager, I see Mediatek Preloader VCOM USB (Android) appear and disappear (connect and disconnect) many times. It cannot stay connected even though I already press Start in SPMultiPortFlashTool. It downloads FOR A WHILE then because it disconnects around 2-3 seconds after, the flashing failed.

Did I just hard brick my phone? Seems I cannot recover with attempts until now Smiley Sad

I need the phone to stay connected. What actually caused this connect and disconnect issue?

Holiday Deals
HAPPENING NOW!

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale