Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
khovie20122014
Paper Tape
Views: 1,012
Message 61 of 63

Re: X3 VIBE LITE k51c78

I also own Lenovo k51c78, I tried doing this stuff as instructed... sad to say I was not successful. 

So the question now, do I need to clear data before updating?

JamarMG
Fanfold Paper
Views: 592
Message 62 of 63

I have a question about those series of steps you posted. My recovery menu is in Chinese and as instructed, I chose the 2nd out of 4 options on the 1st screen, then I chose the 1st of 2 options on the 2nd screen, which then takes me to a 3rd screen that has 4 options. In order to perform the update, what steps do I take from there?

Highlighted
slideloot01
What's DOS?
Views: 159
Message 63 of 63

Hi I just got myself a 2nd hand Lenovo Vibe X3 Lite (K51C78), was happily flashing away with SPMultiPortFlashTool (SP Flash Tool doesn't work). After few flashing, suddenly when I try to connect the phone for another round of flashing, the phone suddenly cannot stay connected. Meaning in the device manager, I see Mediatek Preloader VCOM USB (Android) appear and disappear (connect and disconnect) many times. It cannot stay connected even though I already press Start in SPMultiPortFlashTool. It downloads FOR A WHILE then because it disconnects around 2-3 seconds after, the flashing failed.

Did I just hard brick my phone? Seems I cannot recover with attempts until now Smiley Sad

I need the phone to stay connected. What actually caused this connect and disconnect issue?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals