05-30-2020

IR

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 2

break middle of updating

2020-05-30, 9:53 AM

hello guys. i'm *removed&. i had a lenovo phone and it was very good. one day it messeges me that there is a new update for your phone. i was happy but i didnt khow that it is the last time that i can see my phone works. so i started to update but it takes a long time and i need me phone. i thought maybe some trouble happens and i should try again. i power off my phone and it turned off and never turned on. can you help me and tell me how can i recover my phone? i am the owner of a website. a web site about success and the law of attraction . all of my account information ant etc is on my phone. i don't know how can i access them.

Edited: for privacy - Rich

Options

11381 Posts

03-05-2018

US

1162 Signins

157645 Page Views

• Views: 157645
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:break middle of updating

2020-06-03, 18:29 PM

Hi sahakian,

Have you tried charging the phone for couple of minutes and try force rebooting it (Press and hold power button for at least 10 seconds until it reboots). Also, check if there's any indication of charging. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete