11-12-2018

AE

2 Signins

22 Page Views

• Views: 22
  • Message 1 of 2

my Lenovo Vibe X2 single sim rom

2018-11-12, 8:48 AM

I visit the Lenovo service center @ India Kolkata during my visit.  They have done something then my phone start showing dual sim option but it is a single sim. now sim is not detecting. I tried many. 
Please share the single sim firmware for my set, so I can reinstall it and start using it.

Thank you.

Options

1045 Posts

10-08-2015

IN

1597 Signins

33668 Page Views

• Views: 33668
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: my Lenovo Vibe X2 single sim rom

2018-11-14, 9:34 AM

wrote:

I visit the Lenovo service center @ India Kolkata during my visit.  They have done something then my phone start showing dual sim option but it is a single sim. now sim is not detecting. I tried many. 
Please share the single sim firmware for my set, so I can reinstall it and start using it.

Thank you.

Hi MJC4,

Welcome to the Forums & thank you for reporting here.

It is unfortunate that you have come across a bad review. This is to update you that Lenovo smartphones do not have international warranty services. The device is entitled to avail the services in the purchased country. 

Lenovo VIBE X2 Smartphone has a Dual SIM (nano + micro) in AP region + India & all other regions it has single SIM (micro)

If you have visited the Lenovo authorized service center in Kolkata, India. then, please e-mail us your details with Job-Sheet and contact number to apsocial@motorola.com referring to this post so that we could look into it.

Click here for Lenovo VIBE X2 Smartphone overview.

Thanks & Regards
Nikh
Lenovo-Moto Support

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms