Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Older Devices ArchiveSMARTACTIONS™
All Forum Topics
Options

3 Posts

03-17-2013

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 3

Backup and Restore

2013-03-18, 2:26 AM
Sorry to start a new discussion on this but it needs to be addressed. For the second time in about a month I am having to have my Razr Maxx replaced. Thankfully it's still under warranty. Love the phone and Smart Actions but both, over the past month, have been a bit disappointing. My phone going bad twice and still no Backup / Restore for Smart Actions even though it was requested well over a year ago. At least if it is available I haven't been able to find it. Tomorrow I will be getting a replacement phone and will have to start over again telling SA what to do. Anyone with any ideas on this. Maybe saving a folder and restoring it to the new phone?
Options

28352 Posts

02-02-2016

United States of America

5841 Signins

132765 Page Views

• Views: 132765
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Backup and Restore

2013-03-20, 10:35 AM

Is google set to backup and restore your app data? That is the only real option i know of. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Options

3 Posts

03-17-2013

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Backup and Restore

2013-03-20, 22:02 PM

null

Is google set to backup and restore your app data? That is the only real option i know of. 

View original

Ok, I suppose you are going to have to tell me how to do that. As far as I know the only thing Google does is backup my contacts. Most apps give you a backup\restore option. As nice an app as SmartActions is I am surprised it doesn't have it. I just spent close to 2 hours last night getting SmartActions set back up. This was after having to set it all up from scratch on a phone about a month ago.

Two more things it needs   1. ability to control the Media Volume     2. ability to close or force close apps

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms