Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Older Devices ArchiveSMARTACTIONS™
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

12-18-2012

Mexico

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

Denied actions as triggers?

2012-12-18, 3:03 AM

Hi, Im New with a motoola phone, I like the smart actions feature, but I only want to ask if you can use denied actions as triggers, for example.

With certain wifi networks i want to turn on gps, and when that wifi is off i want to turn gps off..

Or with movement sensor... it detects when the phone doesnt moves to trigger something... but i need that the phone triggers something when it detects move...

Its there an option or a way to do it?

Options

28352 Posts

02-02-2016

United States of America

5841 Signins

132765 Page Views

• Views: 132765
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Denied actions as triggers?

2012-12-19, 12:46 PM

The triggers that you see are what you get and there is no "NOT" rule available.

I know there are requests to add this, but not sure of the state of things.

I used to turn GPS on and off - but with ICS and now JB, i just leave it on all the time. It seems to be activated only when needed, and there seems no reason to manually turn it off. If you leave it on, then you can use locations to determine turning on or off other things - but keep in mind that location is not very precise and works well when locations are a few miles apart.

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms